Snowballed

Cyborg stood up and faced the door with a confused frown.

"I'll go talk to her." Jinx offered.

"Perhaps someone with a gentler touch should see about our friend?" Starfire suggested.

"Someone that hadn't made her mad earlier." Terra added.

"We can talk to her." Kid Flash put in the bid.

"Who is we?" Nightwing set his chin on his fist.

"Us! We can do it!"

Everyone began arguing about who should be the one to talk to Bumble Bee, except Cyborg, who was honestly still in shock and Raven, who slipped out while they were yelling.

The blue eyed sorceress floated to the elevator and rode it down one level. She got off and flew to the left before stopping in front of a door that had a wealth of emotion emitting from behind it.

She knocked. "Bumble Bee?"

It was quiet so she knocked again. The electric hum of feeling changed to surprise then dread.

"It's Raven." Raven announced herself.

The dread faded but the surprise remained. Curiosity joined it as the door slid open. "Hey."

"May I come in?"

Bumble Bee turned and walked to the bed.

Raven came inside then closed the door behind her. She sat on a chair.

Bumble Bee sat on the bed very carefully and crossed her legs. She stared at her knee as she tried to get a handle on her emotions.

"I know you're trying to suppress them but it's not working." Raven said after a full minute of ebbing and flowing emotions.

"I should go." Bumble Bee shot up.

"Go where?"

"I don't know. Out."

"What about Marco? You can't leave him and Cal."

She sat heavily and sighed. "I'll do better."

"It's not about that." Raven licked her lips. "Sometimes talking through the feeling can lessen its impact."

"There's nothing to feel. I'm fine."

"Really? Because I'm getting fear, panic, terror, confusion and most different from you, embarrassment and it's like a tidal wave."

"I'm not- I'm not any of those things." Bumble Bee denied.

"Bumble Bee- Karen, I won't tell anyone how you feel."

Sirens went off and both girls looked up.

Bumble Bee swallowed. "I guess that's your cue. I'm fine. Really. Go defend the city."

Raven stared at her, the emotions the older girl was experiencing hadn't lessened and a new one grew... loneliness. "They don't need me."

"Raven, go. I'm fine."

Raven did something she'd never done before. She invaded someone's personal space. She sat next to Bumble Bee on the bed. "You said I was better at talking to people than I thought. You obviously feel you can't talk to Victor. Talk to me."

Bumble Bee was surprised at her but got over it quickly as her emotions pulled at her. "Did he really just... do that?"

"Propose?" Raven said the word.

Bumble Bee blushed. "Yeah."

"Why are you embarrassed by that?"

"I'm not embarrassed. I don't do embarrassment."