1: Pastels and Darkness

Reminder, Story Jungkook ^^^

Dollhouse- Melanie Martinez

______

Jungkook just finished tidying up his bed with white sheets and a pastel pink comforter. He decorated his room with cute fairy lights by the perimeter of the wall, a few paintings hanged up, wallpapers of meaningful quotes and a specific drawing of a compass with a clock right at the center. He drew that a while ago, his friend being the one who inspired it.

Well.... Friend is too little of an expression. 

This drawing will always remind him that time is crucial and should never be taken for granted.

Ever.

By the time Jungkook finished his room completely, a knock hits his door from the other side and Jungkook said a loud come in with a giddily smile. The door slowly creaks open and Jungkook turns his head, seeing a wide eyed Jimin standing there, lips gapped as he takes in all the blinding brightness of the room.

"Wow..... Um..... It's very..... Pink."

Jungkook smiles as brightly as the room and approaches him, looking at his room from his angle, "I know! Isn't it pretty?"

Jimin looks around the room, his lips shifting to a wide smile now to his roommates bubbly emotions of excitement, "It's very pretty," He chuckles and turns towards him, a small perk of his eyebrow raised, "Hey um.... Don't take this the wrong way but..... Are you gay?"

Jungkook tenses up to the sudden blunt question, turning his face to look at Jimin with a hesitant gleam in his eyes, "Pansexual, why? Are you homophobic or something?"

Jimin instantly raises his hands up in defense, eyes glittering now, "No, no not at all. I'm actually bisexual. I'm just asking because I may have someone over often and.... I don't want you to feel uncomfortable if you hear any banging or noises from a male-"

"Ah I get it!" Jungkook says while covering his red ears, "Just let me know so I can either leave or put music on."

Jimin chuckles adoringly at him and winks, turning to walk across their small hallway to the other door, "Wanna see my room?"

Jungkook nods eagerly and follows Jimin to the other door. The second he opens it, he's bombarded with the typical preppy boy room that Jungkook only sees in movies; Logos of the school hanged up, trophies of athletic and academic achievements, a few pictures of him and his family or his friends hanged on the wall or on his desk.

Now this feels like Jungkook just entered a movie.

This room..... Fits Jimin, looking like his personality.

The frat, preppy, dream boy of the university.

The jock, but a friendly jock.

"Wow.... This is-"

"You like it? It's a little messy," Jimin beams sheepishly as he grabs a few clothes from the ground and throws it into a hamper.

Jungkook chuckles lightly, roaming his eyes around the room, "I like it, just not my style," He says and rubs his arm, "You're a junior, right?"

"Yes sir," Jimin huffs as he plumps down on the red sheeted bed, "Finally done guiding around lost freshman's for today. You're not a freshman right?"

The taller instantly shakes his head, "Uh no, I transferred schools from Busan. I'm a junior too."

Jimin suddenly sits up abruptly, a slow innocent smirk forming his lips, "Oh really?" And he roams his eyes over Jungkook's attire with a playful gleam, "Left an upset boyfriend behind?"

"No," Jungkook says deadpanned, breathing out a nervous smile, "I-I'm going to continue unpacking. Are you going to be here?"

The small male plops back down onto the bed and sighs, "Yes, I'm so exhausted."

Jungkook only smiles back at him and closes the door behind him. He goes back to his room and closes the door, locking it. He waits a moment, making sure Jimin hasn't walked out his room and testing the door handle of the sturdiness of the lock before dropping his smile and going to his duffel bag that's on his bed. He rips off his pastel pink hoodie, leaving only his white jeans, to reveal his inked mural of tattoos on the skin of his shoulders and above his elbows that can easily hidden with short sleeves. The tattoos trails to his chest and all the way to the arch of his back in a constant pattern of a hidden story. A story he prefers not diving, let alone remember.

This is the whole reason he's here, to forget and perhaps run away from his past. To be someone new, even with his scars and marks still present.

He unzips the duffle bag, taking out a few pastel colored sweaters and shirts before hanging it in his closet. Along with a light colored pair of jeans and pants. His hands suddenly finds the pair of black t-shirts and jeans buried deep in his bag, hanging it by the corner of his closet, concealed it by the vibrant colored shirts. He shoves his duffel bag under the bed, and lays on his bed. Since he's not exactly familiar with Seoul, let alone knows anyone here, all he can do is just lay down and keep his eyes focused on the drawing he placed on the ceiling, bringing the maroon red vape pen to his lips and exhaling smoke from his lips.

Jungkook started smoking at the age of fourteen. It started off with cigarettes, slowly transitioning to both cigarettes and vape pens. However, he had to adjust if he was going to move locations, so he's not only stuck with his vape pen. 

He can't stop, even if he wanted to. That's something his disguise can't conceal from him.

Old habits die hard I guess.

Time to start new indeed.

___________
A/N:
Aha aha how are we doing?? Can't trust those innocent cute looks huh? Hahaha thank you so much for reading lovelies. I hope you liked this update gift!!

Now I will officially start updating and make this book official once I finish Subject X and Culpable so be a little patient with meeee!

I PURPLE YOU! <333