5: Babysitting

Training Wheels - Melanie Martinez

_________

Jungkook had no sleep last night.

Not a single drop of slumber in his body at all.

Why didn't he have any sleep you may ask? Because he had to be the fucking babysitter of two grown men who were both either too drunk or high and seconds away  from actually burning this dorm building down.

Last night.... Was just so extremely stressful.

Taehyung was definitely not joking around about the best friend thing and he followed Jungkook.... Everywhere. Initially Jungkook was going to go back to his dorm to get his pen but just went to the party instead to keep an eye on Jimin and hopefully get Taehyung off his back- which obviously didn't work.

When Jungkook stepped a foot back to the house, almost immediately he spotted Jimin already having a strip tease on top of a table with a Hennessy bottle in hand while many people whistled around him.

Oh that was the quickest Jungkook has ever gotten into action in dragging Jimin the fuck out of there without a second to spare, with Taehyung obviously following him like a lost puppy. No matter how many times Jungkook ordered him to stay back at the party or to give him the directions to his own home to order him a taxi, Taehyung was stubborn with a pout to follow him. So he didn't exactly have a choice as he carried an intoxicated Jimin back to the dorm.

When they got back to their room, that's when hell broke loose.

Jimin was singing at the top of his lungs in the living room while Taehyung would turn the stove on and off, giggling at the fire that would appear with his sparkling giddily eyes.  As sad as it is, Jungkook is so use to this type of scene that he was too patient in trying get Jimin to stop singing and Taehyung to leave the stove alone before the RA comes knocking at their fucking door. It was hard, very hard, at first to control them since the two males were acting like damn teenagers. Jungkook even had to stop their make out sessions from growing more and more heated.

In another occasion, maybe he wouldn't mind the scene, but like this? Absolutely not.

Jungkook managed to get Jimin to his room, change his clothes - in which Jimin was laughing the whole time because apparently he's very ticklish- and told him to get some sleep.

Thankfully, Jimin managed to calm down and press a sloppily kiss on Jungkook's neck, that was aimed for his cheek, as a thank you and knocked out the second his head met the pillow.

Jungkook by this point was content he managed to have a hand on Jimin, but started to feel a familiar odd emotion since Jimin did manage to kiss his own personal.... Weak spot. His neck is very sensitive as it is when it comes to that type of contact, so he had to shrug off that familiar need to be intimate with someone and walks out the room.

No was not the time to be a little hormonal, or ever in that case.

When he got back to the living room to see what he was going to do with Taehyung, the man was gone.

Oh that scared the shit out of Jungkook.

He went absolutely feral as he looked in the kitchen, the bathroom, under the couch for all he fucking knows but didn't see him anywhere. Not until he entered his room, where he sees a dazed Taehyung staring at the lights splattering his ceiling at the center of the room.

Oh the big relief Jungkook breathed.

"Pretty, so pretty," Taehyung would giggle out and then turns, grinning widely to Jungkook at the door, "You're very pretty too."