3: No Slut Shaming

Fireworks- First Aid Kit

_______________

"Jungkookie!!! What the fuck are you doing in there? Masturbating?"

Jungkook eyes bulge wide open, hearing the rattle of the closed door knob in his room. Quickly he flings out of the bed and yanks over a fuzzy striped purple and white sweater. He ruffles his hair to drop on his forehead in loose curls and he looks one last moment to the mirror before opening the door.

Jimin is standing there, dressed in a purple football jersey with black shorts and sneakers, a duffel bag over his shoulders.

"Finally!" He exasperates and latches onto Jungkook's sleeve and yanks him out, "Today is my first home game and you are definitely not missing this up! You have been in this apartment since we started classes! Let's go!"

Jungkook stumbles after the man, finally falling into his own pace beside him and making it out of the dorms beside him. Thankfully the field isn't too far from the dorms, so it was just a mild walk with Jimin practically sprinting to catch up to Jungkook's long strides.

After that night that Jungkook met two of Jimin's fuck buddies, he spoke his concerns over the type of people Jimin is associating himself with. Obviously it didn't sound like a possessive move, more so an innocent request with big doe eyes and a worry pout on his lips. Jimin didn't have the heart to tell Jungkook no, so he considered cutting off the sex a bit. That's entirely what Jungkook didn't want, he just didn't want it to be with people who wouldn't take his feelings into consideration.

However, it seems like Jimin is more into the thrill so Jungkook just left it be. Jimin didn't like how Jungkook just brushed the topic aside and actually kept it to consideration regardlessly. For the first time in a while, it finally feels like Jimin has a decent friend, and he didn't want to just let that go so easily because of his habits. So he's just going to do his activities somewhere else outside the dorm.

So now, they're friendship seems really locked tight.

The pair finally arrived to the field, the bleachers entirely full of people just anticipating the game. It didn't take long for Jimin to speak a group of people that Jungkook has seen him with from time to time around campus. Jungkook didn't know them, didn't bother to care since he preferred being alone.

Guess today is his lucky day.

"Hey guys, this is Jungkook my roommate," Jimin introduces and glances at his phone, "Fuck I need to go to the locker room, wish me luck!" And he runs off before anyone else could even utter a word.

Jungkook stares off to where his roommate ran off too and then faces the group of people he was left with, a shy smile making it's way to his lips with a hand ruffling nervously through his hair.

"Hi."

The man with the beautiful feline eyes, raven black hair and cute lips is the first to twitch a smile to the tall male, "Hi, I'm Ten," and he pats the seat beside him, "Come, the game is about to start soon."

Jungkook studies the man, wearing black jeans with a grey hoodie, a welcoming aura with his smile alone. So with his own smile he sits beside the man, clearly not acknowledging the rest of Jimin's friends since they were too busy talking amongst themselves.

It didn't take long for Jungkook and Ten to blossom into their own conversation as the game started. Who knew that they would have many things in common; both major in art but Ten is majoring in dance. Find their favorite foods to be quite similar and their sense of humor fits each other so pretty well. For once Jungkook felt like he found someone he connected pretty well since he has stepped into this school.