Chapter 12

Zeke and Uriah are wondering around the mall, glancing at every single thing.

Obviously that weren't paying attention, and ran into a few girls.

One was tan and had brown eyes and one was lighter skinned and had green eyes.

"I'm so sorry." Zeke and Uriah said very quickly at the same time. I could tell by the look in there eyes that they already liked the girls.

"It's okay. I'm Marlene." The tan one said shaking both of there hands but lingering on Uriah .

"And I'm Shauna." The green eyed one said, doing the same thing as Marlene but lingering on Zeke.

Marlene glanced at Tobias and I, expecting us to give our names.

"I'm Tris." I said quietly. You all know how I feel about girls. They can be so manipulative. I mean guys can to, but at least you know when a they are doing it.

Tobias wraps his arm tightly around me, taking me from my thoughts

The girls smile warmly at me.

Some how, I have a gut feeling that these girls are good.

Don't you just know if you don't like someone?  I mean it can be pretty rude but you always go with your gut. So if my gut says good then you are good.

"I'm Four." Tobias said stiffly. He knew how I felt.

I squeezed his hand reassuringly.

He glanced at me as if to say, are you sure?

I have a slight nod and glanced at the two sets of flirters.

Zeke and Shauna liked each other already, I could tell. Zeke wrapped his arm around her. Aww.

Uriah and Marlene were hitting it off, but you could tell Uriah was to scared to make a move.

I looked up at Tobias and he looked down at me.

We both silently agreed to give them some space.

Tobias and I walked toward the nearest bench to sit down.

"I love you." Tobias whispered, skimming his nose against my jaw.

"I love you too." I said, snuggling into his neck.

"How about we go on a date tonite?" He asks quietly.

"Where?"

"Surprise."

I groan, "Fine."

Tobias smiles and kisses my cheek.