Chapter 17

"It's so cute!" Shauna squeals as I finish painting the final green section of the wall.

Tobias and Zeke continue to put the crib together.

The nursery is pink and green. We had a huge debate on whether to have pink and green turtles or turquoise and raspberry red paisley.

But since I will be the mom, I liked the turtles the best.

Honestly, Tobias really didn't care.

The nursery is going to be green and pink turtles with dark wood furniture.

It's honestly adorable.

We have everything bought, we just have to fix it all up.

We start our new school on Monday, today is Saturday.

We are going to work on the nursery all day today, since I'm due in two months. She could be here any day. I hope she doesn't come early, but that's up to her. She is supposed to be here in January. It's almost December.

Shauna invited Lynn and Al to help us today and they should be over any minute.

A knock on the door interrupted our decorating.

"Tris?" It was my mom. I wanted the nursery to be a surprise, so she wasn't aloud to see it until it was finished.

"Yes mom?" I walked toward the closed door, barely opening it.

"I ordered pizzas. There in the kitchen when you all are ready to eat." I heard my mom walk away.

"Are you all ready to eat?" I got a bunch of eager nods and we headed to the kitchen.

Tobias gently pulled me back, "I just wanted to say that you look incredibly sexy in that t-shirt."

Color flushed my cheeks. Normally I would wear baggy sweatshirts to hide my stomach, but today, since everybody knows, I'm wearing a tight t shirt.

"Thank you." I mumbled. He tilted my chin up and smiled at me.

We walked down to the kitchen hand in hand, where I wolfed down four slices of pizza.

Shauna put down her crust off of her slice of pizza, "I'm already full and you ate four whole slices."

"Hey, I'm eating for two." I gesture toward my stomach.

"Yes but the baby is super tiny." I stick my tongue out at Marlene who laughs.

Soon, my mom is answering the door.

"Sweetie your new friends are here!" Wow you couldn't be any more blunt could you?

Two people enter the dining room.

I'm guessing Lynn is the tall girl with a shaved head and is wearing all black. Al is a bulky, tall guy who resembles a giant teddy bear.

"Hi guys! I'm Al, and ooohhh I like those shoes!" He points to Shauna's glittery Bob's by Skechers.

He glanced at me and pulls me into a bone crushing hug. "You must be Tris. I'm so sorry, sweetheart." I awkwardly pat his back. I've never been around a gay guy. It's not that I have anything against them, they're just girly men.

After I'm realised from Al, I notice Lynn just observes everyone.

Al wraps his arm around my shoulder."Is that guy over there your boyfriend?" He points to Tobias and I nod. "Damn, I wish he was single and ready to mingle." He winks at me. I burst out laughing, as everything in the room falls silent.

Tobias looks at me confused so I scramble over to him, "Al wants to know if your single and ready to mingle." I whisper in his ear. He slightly blushes and scratches the back of his kneck.

"Do you guys want to go finish the nursery? The paint should be dry. We can start putting up the wall stickers." Marlene says. They all head upstairs but I wait for Lynn.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Tris." I hold my hand, while she gently grabs mine.

"You're actually going to talk to me? You don't think I'm weird?"

"If you think you are weird, than yes you are weird, but I'm not judging you on what gender you like." She smiles gratefully and pulls into a hug.

She races up the stairs and I slowly follow behind her.

Once the nursery is complete, its almost 11 at night. Because of my stupid hormones I always get extremely cranky.

"Alright guys, I think it's time for Tris to go to bed." Tobias says, walking everyone toward the door.

"I am not tired." I cross my arms.

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not. I AM NOT!" I scream. Tobias looked at me shocked, as did everyone else.

As soon as everyone leaves, Tobias picks me up bridal style.

"I wanna show my mom the nursery!" I mumble.

"She's already asleep. Can we show her tomorrow?"

"I wanna show her now!"

"Shhh come on now. You need sleep, baby"

(A/N this is the first time of said baby. I was going to save it until the end of the story but I like it when Tobias uses pet names.:))

I let out a whine.

"Do you want me to help you put on your pajamas?"

"Please." I mumble.

He sets me on my bed and gets out my favorite pajamas, a super soft baggy t shirt with some fleece Tweety Bird pajamas.

Tobias gently takes off my shirt and bra. He's so resprectful. He stares into my eyes the entire time. He has a soft warm smile on his face.

He helps put on the rest of my pajamas. He slips on his and then gets in bed with me.

He pulls me close and looks into my eyes.

"I love you, so much." He mumbles, his eyes already closing.

"I love you too."

I shut my eyes and fall into a blissful sleep.