{Steven Hyde X Reader} Will You Be My Chick?

A/N: steven is my favorite that 70s show character,,,,, he's just so my type and i love him so much🥺🥺 hope you guys enjoy :)

warnings: smoking weed (that's gonna be a warning for like..... basically every one shot so i'm only gonna do it for this one but just expect smoking weed for most, if not all of them lol) (female reader)

952 words

You're relationships with Hyde was strange to say the least. To you it was always one big question mark. You weren't exclusive, but you flirted basically anytime you were together. You always sat on his lap and you had made out a few times, but he had never asked you out. You were too nervous to ask him out in fear of rejection, and you hated to admit it, but you were falling for him hard.

It was just another day of hanging out with your friends. You sat next to Hyde on the booth while Eric sat next to him in a chair. Michael stood up and walked out with Jackie and soon Fez took the empty spot next to Eric. "So, my host parents set me up on a blind date, and she has a friend for you Hyde" you hadn't been paying much attention before, but you definitely were now. "Finally. Someone to love" you knew he was being sarcastic, but you couldn't help the pang of jealousy you felt.

You slumped back in your seat. "And it gets better. They're not even blind" Fez laughed, but it soon died down when no one else laughed along with him. "Get it? Blind..." you all just stared at him with unamused expressions. "Screw you, that's funny" he said with a frown before picking up the drink in front of him.

You went home after that, falling into your bed with a sigh. What the hell am I thinking? Hyde couldn't like me. We're just friends. That's all we'll ever be. You thought as tears began to well up in your eyes. You quickly blinked and wiped them away as you sat up.

You were bored out of your mind. You tried to occupy yourself to get your mind off Hyde, but your efforts were useless. There was nothing on TV, you finished the homework you had, you were going crazy.

The sun had set when you decided to just smoke a joint and ignore your thoughts completely. You grabbed your plastic bag with your weed and stuffed it into your jacket pocket. You headed out the backdoor quietly as to not disturb your parents. You walked down the road toward the city park. It was late at night so no one was there. You walked to your usual spot in the far back corner of the park.

You leaned against a tree, pulling out your joint and lighting it. You took in a long drag, the smoke burning your throat and lungs. You exhaled deeply, feeling your troubles slowly roll off your shoulders.

You had smoked a third of your joint when you heard footsteps. You quickly put your hand behind your back and stepped out from behind the tree. You were met with a familiar face. "Oh. It's just you" you leaned back against the tree, taking another drag off your joint. "Yeah" he nodded, leaning against the tree next to you. You handed the joint to him that he took happily. "How'd your date go?" you asked, almost bitterly. "Shitty" he replied before taking a drag.

"Sorry" you said quietly. "It's alright. I'd rather come hang out with you anyway" you felt your heart beat faster at his words, but you forced yourself to calm down. Just friends. You're just friends. You repeated over and over in your head. You chuckled dryly as you took the joint back. "What?" he questioned, noticing your odd behavior. "You sure you'd rather hang with me instead of trying to get lucky with some girl?" you practically hissed you, your filter gone because of the weed. "Oh come on, Y/N"

"No! Don't 'oh come on, Y/N' me, Steven!" you used air quotes as you echoed his words. "You didn't even hesitate when Fez asked you to go on the double date with him!" you pushed off the tree and stood a few feet away from him. Your voice raised as you got angrier. "I thought maybe there was something between us, but I guess I was wrong. You led me on and made me fall in love with you and now I don't know what to do!" you ranted, speaking quickly, but Hyde got it all. "You're in love with me?" he asked quietly.

Your eyes widened. Did I say that? Shit. "N-No, I-I didn't say that. W-What are you talking about" you stuttered out, laughing awkwardly. "You said I made you fall in love with me" he took a step toward you. "No I didn't" you shook your head defiantly. "Yes you did" he smirked as he slowly made his way over to you. "N-No I didn't!"

He was now a few inches from you. "Well that makes this a little awkward because... I'm in love with you too" your mouth dropped opened slightly as you failed to find the words to say to him. After a few seconds of silence, you reached out and wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer to you.

You smashed your lips against his as his hands went to your waist. Your lips moved in sync as he squeezed your hips. His hands moved to your ass as the kiss got more heated, his tongue slipping into your mouth. You could taste the weed on his tongue as you made out.

You pulled away after a while, both panting quietly. "God you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that" you chuckled. "Hyde, we've made out before" you told him. "Not like that" he said, squeezing your ass. You laughed before kissing him again.

"The question now is... Y/N, will you be my chick?" you smiled and nodded. "Of course I'll be your chick, Hyde"