{Fez X Reader} Fez Always Gets The Best Ladies

A/N: this is just a short lil fez x reader cause i love him🥺 hes such a sweetheart and i just love him so much!! hope you guys enjoy! :) (female reader)

warnings: none :)

421 words

"What the hell does Fez see in Jackie? I just don't get it" you huffed out as you sat down on the armrest of the couch in the Formans basement. She over at you with furrowed brows. "Every five seconds he's all like 'have you seen Jackie?' and 'do you know how Jackie's doing?' and 'Jackie is so pretty' it's so annoying!" Donna chuckled at you before looking back at the TV. "This isn't funny Donna! I'm serious!"

"Do you like him or something?" she asked, not taking her eyes away from the TV. You paused for a moment, thinking. "N-No! I don't like Fez!" you stuttered out a lie. "Oh my god, you like Fez!" Donna's mouth dropped open as she looked over at you. "No! No I do not! I just think it's annoying he talks about Jackie 24/7!" you tried to lie, but Donna could see right through you. "You don't like it because your jealous he talks about Jackie so much. You're jealous because you like him!" she sang the last part in a sing song voice. "No I don't Donna!"

"Just admit it! You like Fez!" you sighed and slumped forward in defeat. "Okay fine! I like Fez! Are you happy Donna? I have a big fat crush on Fez!" you said. You noticed the smirk on her lips as she glanced behind you for a moment. "I'm very happy" you turned your head to see a grinning Fez standing behind you. In the midst of your ranting to Donna, he must have come in and you didn't hear him. "Oh? I think I heard Eric calling for me. Gotta go!" Donna stood up quickly and ran up the basement stairs.

You fell onto the couch and placed your face in your hands. "You weren't supposed to hear that" you said, your voice muffled by your hands. "Why not?" he questioned. "Because you like Jackie!" you said, looking over at him. He stood next to you as you sat on the couch. "Y/N, there's plenty of Fez to go around" you smiled slightly at him.

He sat down next to you on the couch, and took your hand in his, making your heart race. "Seriously Y/N, you are a very pretty and nice girl. I like you a lot" you looked over at him. "Really?" he nodded. You smiled before leaning in and kissing him quickly. "Fez always gets the most amazing ladies" you laughed before leaning in to kiss him again.