{Jackie Burkhart X Reader} Girls Kiss So Much Better Than Guys

A/N: this is a female!reader btw if that wasn't obvious already lol. hope you enjoy! :)

warnings: none :)

697 words

You heard a knocking on your front door, and you quickly got up to go open it. The door opened to reveal a slightly disheveled looking Jackie. "Hey! How are you feeling?" you asked. Her and Kelso had broken up a few weeks ago and she wasn't doing too well. She shrugged before you stepped off to the side to let her into your house.

You followed her up to your room. She had been to your house many times before so she headed straight to your room. She walked in and fell down into your bed. You closed the door behind you before walking over to you. "You want to talk about it, sweetheart?" you asked as you climbed into your bed with her.

You shuffled around until you were sitting criss cross with her head in your lap. You played with her hair gently as she began to speak. "I just can't believe he got away with it. I loved him, Y/N" you felt your heart break a bit at her words. "Yeah, I know. But he's a jerk. You deserve better" you said matter of factly. "You're so right Y/N" she sat up quickly, looking at you with a smile. "You and I should go out on the hunt for boys"

You chuckled. "I don't think so Jackie" she pouted. "Why not! I can't take Donna with me cause she has Eric! You're my only single girl friend!" you nodded. "Sorry Jackie I just..." your voice trailed off, not finishing your sentence. "You just what?" she asked. "No, it's nothing. I'll go with you on your little hunt for boys" you said with a chuckle, trying to change the subject. "No, Y/N, what's up?" you sighed and slumped back.

"Jackie, can I tell you something I've never told anyone before?" she nodded. "You can tell me anything Y/N! What are best friends for?" you smiled weakly before looking down at your hands, then back up at her. "I... I'm gay" you said quietly. "Really?" you nodded, looking down and avoiding her gaze. She brought her hand under your chin so you would look at her. "Why didn't you say something before?" she questioned quietly. "I was scared you would hate me" she frowned slightly. "I could never hate you Y/N. I love you too much for that" you smiled. "I love you too Jackie"

You knew she thought you meant it as a friend, but it was easy for you to tell her you loved her. Her hand was still holding your chin as the two of you were surrounded by silence. You noticed she was inching closer and closer to you. Once she was inches away from your face, you spoke up. "Are you sure about this Jackie?" she nodded before pressing her lips against yours.

The kiss was short but sweet. Her soft lips pressed against yours tenderly. She pulled away after a few seconds, smiling wide. "That was incredible" you breathed out. "Really? That wasn't even my best" you both laughed as she sat back, letting go of your face. "Girls kiss so much better than guys. And to think I wasted so much time with Michael when I could have been spending it with you"

You chuckled. "Yeah. I've kinda had a crush on you ever since I first met you" her eyes widened slightly. "Really?" she asked in disbelief. "Yeah! You were the prettiest girl in the room and I couldn't take my eyes off you. Of course you ended up with Kelso but... it looked like I just needed to wait until he was out of the picture" she chuckled at your words. "I knew he'd screw up one way or another. He doesn't deserve an amazing girl like you" she blushed slightly. "I really wasted all my time with Michael. You're so much better than him and we've only kissed once" you both laughed.

"So Jackie, want to go out on a date tomorrow night?" you asked. "Why wait? Let's go right now!" she said excitedly, grabbing your hand and pulling you out of your bed. "Sounds like a good idea" you said with a laugh as she pulled you along to The Hub.