Chapter 4

"No way," Denki sputtered as he wheezed, choking on his own laughter while mindlessly hitting Kirishima on the back.

"Dude there's- There's no way!"

His pure hysterical joy was infectious and the rest of the class couldn't help the slight chuckles and amused smiles that came with the sight before them.

"I- Don't make fun of him, it's a very manly thing to be scared of! Kinda?" Kirishima tried and failed to stay serious as he too fell victim to the explosive laughs that accidentally ended up covering Sero in a flurry of spit.

"This isn't real! This can't be-" Mina fell off the couch in a mess of breathless giggles that had Momo and Jirou needing to harden their resolve in attempting to suppress their own bottled up laughter.

Tsuyu was hiding her face in her hands, avoiding the scene in futile attempts to not laugh at a classmate.

Even Todoroki and Tokoyami, two of the most stone-faced students, were chuckling under their breath.

Bakugo was sitting in a backyard.

The grass was beautifully kept and the picket fence in the background was freshly painted a clean white that dazzled under the sun and, under any other circumstance, would've been blinding if not for the anger that drew everyone's attention to the centre of the yard.

Kacchan sat in a chair that was five times too small, arms crossed with sheer rage making his eyes twitch as a sparkly blue cone-shaped party hat looked out of place on his head.

Toddlers sat scattered around him gathered about a present covered table, drooling as they laughed and babbled things none of them could hear.

There weren't any adults in sight, and it almost looked as if Bakugo was in charge of the kids which made the ridiculous set-up even more hilarious.

Izuku hid a smile while Uraraka was turning red with the amount of effort she gave while trying to hold in her laughter.

Kacchan suddenly yelled something at the window that fell on deaf ears and one kid started crying sending the whole class into a wild frenzy of laughter.

At this point even All Might was laughing at the odd spectacle.

Holding up his hand to silence his students he pressed the button as everyone hopelessly tried stifling their amusement.

Instantly they were met with the incoherent sounds of children rambling and light hearted giggling, the one kid who started crying had stopped and was now using a crayon to colour on Bakugo's shirt.

All Might cleared his throat as the class shushed the remaining few who were still laughing, "Young Bakugo?" His voice wavered and everyone could hear the undertones of struggle as their own teacher was giving it his all not to laugh, "Is there a problem?"

It was as if a timer went off and with a twitch of his eye Bakugo blew up, throwing the birthday hat on the ground with so much force that the thing dented as he stood up physically smoking with anger.
The poor kid who was innocently doodling on his shirt was knocked backwards with the sheer intensity of the sudden movement and sent to the ground a sprawling mess as Bakugo exploded.

"FUCK YEAH THERE'S A FUCKING PROBLEM!" He screamed, his entire face a fuming mass of pure anger.

"The damn machine is fucking broken! I'm not scared of this shit!"

"Who the hell would be scared of these snot nosed shitty brats!" Kacchan snarled as the kids, like a domino effect, all started wailing and sobbing at the top of their lungs.