How You Meet (Part 1)

Third person POV.
(For everyone, for now)

Hiccup
Ingrid is Astrid twin sister, she is younger then her but only for 15 mintues. Ingrid and Astrid are very close, they are bestfriends and they tell each other everything, well almost everything. Both of them are almost always together.

Ingrid is actually very different then her sister, she is more quite, shy and awkward. But you wouldn't want to underestimate her. She has been training with her sister since she was very younger. She is like a assassins, she is very quite, stealthily, good at hiding and so on. She has been freinds with Hiccup and the crew since the who thing with Toothless. She had talked to Hiccup a couple of times before hand but since her sister and her friends always made fun of him and she didn't know what to do to stop it? She just stayed quite.

Since the whole thing with Toothless, Ingrid of course had gotten closer to him and she had to say that the small crush she had on him turned into a bigger crush then she expected. Hiccup and the rest of the dragon riders became her bestfriends/family.

Ingrid dragon is just like her sister a Deadly Nadder named Shadow. She had saved Shadows life from a trap that Berk forgot to throw away, she had helped her heal up and got her back to walking and flying. When Ingrid was letting Shadow go she didn't want to go. They had became attached to each other so now instead of riding with her sister she finally had her own dragon to ride. They both are ready to protect eah other at any cost.

Astrid jumped off stormfly slammed opened Ingrids door, "Ingrid let's go see Hiccup and surprise him!" She yelled out. Ingrid gave her a nervous smile, she placed her wraps on before rushing down her stairs to the front opening, "Come Shadow!" she called out. Shadow happily jumped up from where she was laying and ran out of her hut. Ingrid got onto her dragon and all of them flew to Hiccups hut surprise.

Ingrid has only really lied to her sister a couple of times, per-say she had gotten hurt on a mission and didn't want anyone to know or worrie about it. But this lie would be different then lieing about being hurt, this one is about her soulmate. When she had turned 18 she had gotten her soulmark and a few hours later she had found her soulmate, the only thing is he was still 17 and he didn't get his soulmark.... yet.

How could Ingrid know if they are soulmates if he didn't even have his. That is just because her soulmark pulls to him and only him. Ingrid gets happy when he is around, her stomach would fill up with butterflies, her hands got sweaty and she would mess up her words.

The dragon riders and her sister just think that she is just being herself, but that's just because he's always around. She's not complaining about that. But she couldn't control herself. She loves him but she couldn't put it to words.

Ingrid was freaking out, he's 18 now, there for he should have gotten his soulmark and he's going to find out that Ingrid was his soulmate and he might not be that happy that she didn't tell him sooner or maybe not want to be with her.

As they neared Hiccups building she could see Hiccup running out of his hut looking around in a frenzy, Toothless right behind him. Ingrid froze when she sees him look at her.
She didn't know what to do, "Hey Astrid, I'm going to go check up on the far side of the island watch tower first. I will say happy birthday to Hiccup after I come back" she said. Astrid nods her head and as quickly as she could Ingrid flew the opposite direction of them.

(To Hiccup)
Hiccup woke up around sun rise, he felt a sharp pain on his right arm, Hiccup smiled and sat up in bed. He pulled his sleeve up and stared at his soulmark. He couldn't take his eyes off it, he loved it. Hiccup was in a trance of being happy, nervous and curiosity. Who could his soulmate be? Ingrid is and she was on her way to see him with Astrid.