REQUEST

REQUEST

Hello fellow readers.

Sorry for notes.

This is about request.

I have a list of request that I slowly add on more.
I will like to say that you can send me any one shot requests you want. I would like to also add in that it does take me a bit to write the one shots since I'm making sure that the stories I write are updated and have a good amount of chapters written before hand and that takes a lot of time to do.

But the request are always open.

Please if you do have a request PLEASE send it through the message section of the app (not the comments section). Please also if you do have a request, give me a bit to go off on. I do use names in some to most of the oneshots I make. That's just because it helps me write easier then doing the (Y/N) thing. I do use it at times though.

Also please don't just leave a comment saying the names of the showes you want me to write. I don't know what you want done at times.  (Hope that doesn't come off rude❤)

I will like to add in, I have said it before. But it does take time for me to update the request you send me. And I'm really sorry for that. But when I do update I will send you a message saying it is updated and out.

Their are people in that list that I don't write for. But I think most of the time I do write most of them. (I'm sorry I can't place a name right now).
But I will tell you right away of who I write for and who I don't write for.
I will like to say sorry a head of time if you do send me a request and I don't write for them.

This is the list 

DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader