How You Meet (part 3)

Astrid

Third person POV.
Lily is Hiccups younger twin sister. She is smaller, skinnier and paler then her older twin brother. Her father has always been more protective of her then Hiccup. She had almost always had to be close to her father, she would have to sneak off and find her twin brother.

Hiccup and Lily are bestfriends.... their like Ruff and Tuff.... just not like them.

Through the years she slowly grew to be a bit under Astrid height, still very skinny and pale but also healthy.  She got to hang out with her brother way more then before and the both of them were happy about that.

Hiccup and Lily both ended up getting their own dragons, both different ways and both nightfurys.

Hiccup shot down Toothless and Lily ended up walking into a fight of her nightfury and a trap. She helped him out of it and helped heal him up.

She didn't tell Hiccup until they both ended flying past each other, both were shocked and didn't know what to do. All they did was fly quietly and found a small island to talk to each other. They talked for hours about how they had met their new bestfriends. They promised to not tell anyone.

Through months of everything she had to end up showing Astrid that dragons were their friends and not their enemies. Hiccup came along and he showed her Toothless and they ended up seeing the red death and going back home.

Their father found out about their dragons and took them to find the king of dragons. Both haddock helped save everyone, they ended up getting hurt, Hiccup lost his left leg and she lost her right leg.

Both of them worked together on figuring out how to walk normal with their new legs. Both messing up plenty of times. But through days, week, months and years they of course got used to it and through the years both Haddocks and the gang looked for new dragons and then they all ended up on the edge trying to save dragons and Vikings from Viggo, Ryker ect.

When Astrid turned 18 she started to act weird around Lily. Astrid would get flustered and mess up her words. Whenever Lily would get to close she would just mess up everything and have to leave. Lily never understood until today.

It was both Hiccup and Lilys birthday, they have turned 18 years old. Both Haddocks went straight to each other. Both exciting to show each other their soulmarks and they did.

After giving each other their presents and opening them, they were on their way to the club house to see the others.

Lily jumped off Shadow and walked into the club house with Hiccup behind her, "Where's Astrid?" He asks.

Ruff shrugged her shoulders, "Probably what she always doing, working out" Tuff said.

Lily chuckled and sat down.

Time skip.

Everyone was just waiting for Astrid to show up, it has been an hour and they all were getting bored. Lilys father wanted to see the both of them and they all agreed to go back to Berk and see everyone.

"Ok I want to see dad. I'm going to go and find her. I will be back" she said.

She pushed off the chair qnd out of the club house and got onto Shadow and left everyone. It only took 10 minutes to see Stormfly flying in the sky.

"Astrid!" Lily yelled out a couple of times. "Shadow come on let's get a closer". Lily smiled as she got close to her friend. "Hey Astrid."

Astrid jumped and looked to Lily shocked, "Hey-hey. Hi I'm- what?" She stuttered out.

Lily raised her eye brow, "You ok?" She asks. Astrid looked away, "Yeah I'm ok, why you ask?"

"Well we were all waiting for you at the club house. We are exciting to get back to to Berk and see everyone. You ready to go?" Lily said. Astrid nodded her head, she stayed quite. "Are you sure you are ok?"

"Yeah I'm ready and I'm good"

Lily placed her hand onto Astrid upper arm and then everything went fuzzy, weak and pain. Lily felt it, she didn't except this at all. Both of them looked at each other in shocked.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

(This one is written a bit different then the others

(This one is written a bit different then the others. But still third person POV.)
(Also shorter then the other)

Heather

Third person POV.
Elena is Astrid twin sister. She was more quiet then her sister but also still very good fighter like her sister. She became a dragon rider at the same time her sister did. So when Astrid met Heather, Elena of course met her too. But then things happen and Heather dissapeared.

Years later Hiccup and the gang, expect Elena found and brought Heather back to the edge.

Elena was out getting some supplies that Hiccup needed when everything went down with Heather and the others.

So when Elena walked into the club house and saw everyone except her sister. She got curious of

"What's up? Where's Astrid? Here Hiccup" she gave Hiccup his supplies he wanted. Tuff looked up, "Astrid is with Heather"

"Heather's back?" She asked shocked.

Elena walked out of the club house after Hiccup told her everything. She was happy to know that one of her friends that she hasn't seen for years was ok.

As Elena walked slowly to were her sister would be, she didn't pay any mind to the pain that went to her left arm. As she got there Elena propped her arm onto a tree as she waited for her sister and Heather to be done with their small conversation.

Her sister did see her and waved and Elena waved back. Elena kept her cloak over head as Heather looked to her.

Both of them stopped and looked at each other shocked. Astrid raised her eye brow, "What's happening here?.... Wait!" Astrid covered her mouth in shocked. "Are you two.... soulmates?"

--------Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors

--------
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors