How You Meet Again (P. 1)

Sorry that it has taken me forever to get at least part one of how you meet again done. I wont know when the other parts would be out.

How you meet again (Part 1)

Hiccup

Ingrid POV. 

I flew back from the far side watch tower. I was there probably for a good 30 minutes until I felt my stomach growling for food and since I remember stacking some apples in my hut I went straight there so I wouldn't need to run/fly into Hiccup or the others.

Or the twins... who... I feel like they know about me being Hiccup's soulmate... but then again... it's them... so who knows and if they do know… i would have to pat their backs and give them something for not telling anyone. If they did tell anyone, well... Tuffnut has fallen from far heights before the same goes with Ruffnut. 

I really don't know how Hiccup is going to act when he sees me again. Would he be mad at me? 

I did lie to him. I didn't tell him that he was my soulmate and it has been months since I found out. To him I could have told him and for me... I can't even speak to him without becoming a stuttering mess or messing up my words. I can't go up to him and just say hey so I had found out that you're my soulmate... I found out months ago. 

I shake my head as Shadow lands onto my flat form and I jump off. I pay shadows head before walking into my hut. I pushed some stray hair away from my eyes as I went to my small little hideout of fruit and grabbed two apples. 

I sigh as I get back up to my feet and take a seat at my semi small wooden table. I sat there for a couple of seconds before I finally took a bite of the juicy red apple. 

The thought of Hiccup being mad at me scared me. I would rather go up against Dagur right now then face an angry Hiccup.

"So... when were you going to tell me?" 

My eyes shot open wide, my eyes moved around the room quickly and landed onto an angry, hurt, sad, happy Hiccup.

He stood with his back against the wall with his left leg on the wall behind him with his arms crossed, his eyes staring me down. He kicked off the wall and stalked over to the table and sat down in front of me. 

"Are you going to tell my why you didn't tell me?" He asks. I bite my lip and nod my head. Yes. 

Third person POV. 
Ingrid stared at the table for a couple more seconds before they moved back up to his eyes. "I'm sorry" she quietly said. "I-I-I I'm sorry. I really am. I just didn't knew-know what to say to you" she adds on. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks her again. "I was scared" she said truthfully. 

Hiccup straightened his back and looked at her confused, "Scared of what?" He asks her. He reached his hand out and lightly placed it on top of hers. Ingrid cheeks had quickly turned red. Hiccup smiled big at the fact that he had made her blush.

She sighs and moves her eyes away from his beautiful ones. "Of your rejections" she quickly said. 

Hiccup squeezed her hand, "What?" he asks. He gives a small smile not in a rude way but more in a shocked smile. 

She stayed quite as she stared at the ground. He guessed that she wasn't going to speak or say anything back to him. 

Hiccup pov. 

I pushed up from her wooden chair and walked around the wooden table that matched the two chairs. I never once let go of her hand as I got to be standing right beside her. I bring her hand up and lightly kiss the back softly.