chapter 1

Mysterys pov

hi, im mystery. i was built as a new animatronic for the new and improved Freddy fazbears but i refused to try and sing to the children and im way to shy to talk to the other animatronics. they all think im mute well most of them the only ones who know that i can talk are golden Freddy, marionette, and mangle.

i was currently sitting in a corner hidden from everyone well at least i thought.

"ahh" i yelped

"hehe sorry myst"

i looked up to see who the voice belonged to and it was golden Freddy. i gave him a questioning look to see what he needed

"everyone's eating pizza and chichi(toy chica) made your favorite kind"

i stood up and started running to everyone else. i was way too focused on the pizza that i didn't know i bumped into toy Freddy.

"whoa careful there mystery," he said

i took out a paper and pencil and wrote 'sorry Fred'

"its okay kid"

i looked down and pouted. i heard goldie and Mari giggle behind me. i glared at them and it shut them up. i sat down and started eating my pizza. i wonder if we'll be getting a new nightguard, unlike the last one who quite when i tried saying hi to them. i don't know why there so afraid of us we just wanna be there friend. i miss being a kid i used to play with a girl named kylie until the incident. 

but anyway instead of being sad i should be happy. i got a lot of new friends. a new mom(mangle). the manager is making me a twin sister named sun. and he said were getting a new animatronic. but i still get mad when they call me kid or little one. and i get pissed when goldie calls me shortie.

if you're wondering why they call me that its because my animatronic suit was supposed to be made for 1-4-year-olds so whenever i go into my human form my height is always  5'1. i also really want to start talking to the others but im way to shy. 

"hey shortie what are you thinking about". nows my chance to not be so shy.

"g-goldie quite calling me s-s-shortie"

when i looked up i saw everyone shooked that i spoke. i thought i sounded horrible i got up and ran. i stopped in the tripped in the middle of the hallway and to soften the blow i changed into my animatronic form. and just as i hit the floor my soul left my animatronic.

Maris pov

everyone was in shook that mystery talked.we all saw ,mysty runoff we felt bad for not saying anything. then we heard a loud thud and started running that direction. i teleported to see what was happening and there was mystys animatronic suit but where is her soul. i started running around the pizzeria looking for it. cause even if there souls they can still get lost and never found.

-------------------------------------------------------

is it bad that i like to torture my friends with cliffhangers 

no 

okay muhahahahahahahah

------------------------------------------------------