Chapter 2

Bella pov(mysterys soul)

i ran away from my animatronic suit. i ran to the office and hid. i got underneath the desk and went into a small hole i dug the first time i met everyone. i just sat there not moving or talking. i started getting scared when i heard footsteps. i stopped breathing. 

(SCREW LOGIC) 

that's when i looked up and saw Cassidy. ( for shadow that's golden Freddy soul) with Mari behind her. i tried to go deeper into the hole. but stopped when cass held his hand out to me. I hesitated for a little then grabbed his hand. when he pulled me up Mari came and kneeled next to me.

"what's wrong child"

"i got scared and thought everyone didn't  like me"

"don't worry they were all just a little shooked cause you never speak in front of them"

"i an idiot now aren't i"

"no your not now come on let's go back to your suit"

"okay Mari"

Cassidy and I followed Mari back to our suits once we were back to being us again. chichi ran over to me and started apologizing over and over again. i kept telling her it was alright until i saw two crates. mangle was behind me

"mystery your sister and the new animatronic are over there in that crate, but you can see them when they are powered on tomorrow."

"Okay mom"

we all stopped when we heard a chime.oh its 6:00 already mangle went back to toys cove. Fred, chichi, and bonbon went back to the stage. balloon boy went back to his little area. Mari went to her box. and i followed the withered back to the storage room. i walked in there and sat on the table where im always at cause they try to "fix" me but always end up failing and putting everything back to where it was. everyone powered down so i did, to be honest im going to power back up tomorrow just to watch everyone. were gonna pretend that's not creepy. also to be more honest i just watch everyone so i can see if i can find my dad(William Afton) then lure him in so he can go bye-bye.

-------------------------------------------------------------

welp that was fun

THERE SHALL BE NO LOGIC IN MY STORYS

oh you're still here why

storys over go do something else