chapter 3

mysterys pov

it was now finally midnight. we got a new nightguard his name is mike. he's kinda an asshole. i wonder if Mari will let me scare him or 

"hi are you mystery"

"hmm. oh hi, you must be shadow" i looked up at her cause im so freaking short. im pretty sure im shorter than my little brother Chris.if he was still alive. welp, that ruined my day.

"um i was wondering if you wanted to hang out"

"Sure let's go"

I and shadow hung out the whole day. we chased balloon boy, i stole whithered freddys hat and got chased while shadow laughed, we tried making pizza and i accidentally caused a small fire yes it was an accident do you think i would burn food on purpose, chichi put the fire out, i started being dramatic about being hungry, we were messing with the tablet in mikes office, and now we're sitting at a table waiting for chichi to finish the pizza. oh, and when i say sitting i mean shadows sitting watching me get yelled at by toy Freddy to stop standing on the table.

or as i quote he said 'MYSTERY GET YOUR ASS OFF THE TABLES'. chichi brought or pizzas over and she found my mangle plushie. yes, i still have plushies get over it. we started eating the pizza watching chaos happen throughout the pizzeria. it was a fun night but sadly it had to become 6. the toy (yes shadow and sun are apart of the toys) went to there stages. and I along with the whithereds went back to the parts and service rooms.

shadows pov

hehehehe today was so fun and mystery is so fun to hang out with. she even started calling me her demon sis. so i guess shes warmed up to me.

suns pov

ugh, today was so boring but mysterys warming up to shadow. no, i can't let that happen. im supposed to get mystery to trust me and take her to him. i will not fail this mission. im not going back to that horrible basement. IM NOT GONNA LET HIM SCRAP ME IVE AlREADY GOTTEN HIT WITH AN AXE FOR TALKING ABOUT HIS CHILDREN. i must not fail.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*hugging Chris* screw you sun

sun: you know your the one who literally wrote this script

ME: i don't care, i don't like you

Sun: im your sister

me: no your not shadow is