s. XVII

Months had passed since the last time Kai and Anni had seen each other in person. They were often meeting each other through the force. Kai would wake her up sometimes in the night as they had the same dream.

The same dream that kept reoccurring. It was as if the two of them were one when the dream would play in their minds over and over.

Anni for once didn't have that dream. She remembered waking up in the morning and feeling peace. Something was different and she couldn't explain what it was.

Anni slowly got up out of bed. She and Ryder were now staying together in one room. Anni pressed her hands against her large stomach. She breathed out gently before walking to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

She couldn't train anymore, obviously. She was too pregnant and she wasn't able to move like she used to. She sighed as she pulled on a long dress. It was silk and had long embellishments on the sleeves. She sighed as she struggled to put on the blue dress. Finally, once she was done getting ready she walked out to meet her parents.

Ben and Rey had gotten used to Anni's relationship with Ryder. They were used to her being with someone, and even though Ben could still be protecting, he was fine.

The children came running in and Anni turned to see a familiar little boy running towards her. The boy's name was Tye. He was young and he was orphaned at a young age. He was a forced slave and they had saved him a while ago to come join in the Jedi Order.

Tye came running to hug Anni with a wide smile.

"Master Solo!" He yelled. Anni was now in charge of the children as the teenagers were grouped with the adults. She smiled and leaned down to hug the little boy.

"I'm not a master just yet, Tye." Anni said softly before gently sitting down on a crate. The boy shook his head at her.

"Well, we're supposed to call the others Master Solo, so why can't I call you that?" Tye asked, he was an intelligent boy who really clung to Anni.

"I'm barely even a Jedi." Anni laughed to herself and put a hand on her stomach. "Training today isn't until after lunch Tye, what are you doing out so early?"

"I wanted to see you this morning, Master Solo." He grinned and Anni laughed to herself. She looked up to see her father walking over.

"Well, Tye. I believe you have somewhere to be with your friends at school? I'll see you later, alright bud?" Anni smiled and watched Tye nod. He turned and ran off. He almost ran into Ben but he stopped Tye.

Ben chuckled at the boy and ruffled the kids hair before sending him back inside the base. Anni stood up slowly and walked over to her father.

"How are you?" Ben asked and looked at her. Ben noticed she was getting quite large. He wondered how many months had actually passed by.

"I'm fine. The kids keep calling me Master Solo. I wonder if we should have used our first names. I could get a little tricky." Anni laughed, but Ben obviously had his mind on other things.

"Anni, I believe it's almost time for you to be having that baby." Ben said and looked down at her stomach. Anni could see her mother was coming up to the two as well.

"Well, I haven't been able to keep track of how long it has been..." Anni said honestly before looking down at her shoes. "Kai didn't... Contact me yesterday. I woke up this morning feeling different. I wonder if you're right."

"The force feels less unbalanced." Rey said as she stepped forwards into the conversation. "Take it easy for the next few days. Have you two picked a name yet?" Rey asked, referring to Ryder and Anni.