s. XIX

A/N:
so I'm not gonna lie to you, I didn't like the last chapter very much. I was a little bit drunk when I wrote it and I reread it and it was missing so many plot points that were needed for everything. There is so much I need to do still and honestly I was rushing some of the plot points so I'm gonna drag a few things out more.
So I'm rewriting this VERY differently because I decided that the other plotline wasn't good enough. I was also again, a little drunk, so it was really bad.

Enjoy!

-

Anni sat in her bedroom just a few days later. She was holding Laila in her arms. She gently rubbed the baby's back and sighed to herself. Ryder walked into the room and Anni quickly sat up straight.

"Hey... Sorry I'm late. Pilot training took a while. Are you too late to go train the children?" Ryder asked as he walked over to take the baby in his arms.

Anni stood up and shook her head. "I'm not training the kids today." Anni smiled to herself. "And I'm fine. I'm actually doing things with Kai today."

Anni walked over and grabbed her bag. "We're actually... We're actually going somewhere today. Somewhere important. Hopefully we will be back later."

Ryder stopped her before she could walk out of the room. "Anni... You're taking a trip? You just had a baby. Now isn't the time..."

"Ryder." Anni stopped him. "I'll be back by tonight. I promise." Anni told him. Ryder leaned forwards and gently kissed her on the lips.

Ryder nodded. "I'll make sure Laila is okay. Maybe your parents will be willing to watch her while I'm busy."

"You'll figure it out. I trust you." She smiled before walking out of the room. She walked outside to see Kai was waiting by the Falcon.

"You ready, Sis?" Kai asked as he stood by the ramp for the two of them to enter the ship.

"Maybe..." She grinned to herself. She looked down at her bag for a second before looking back up and making her way into the ship. Kai followed and went straight to the cockpit.

Anni sighed as she put her bag down. "Tatooine first?" Anni asked him.

Kai nodded to her and watched as Anni sat in the seat next to him. "Whatever you want." He told her before starting up the ship.

It took them over an hour to arrive on Tatooine. Anni looked out the window and sighed to see there was a sandstorm outside. She grumbled before turning around and walking through the ship. Kai managed to land the ship before walking around to find her. Anni was draping fabric over her shoulders to use to cover up her nose and mouth.

Kai reached into his bag as well to find a shirt to use to cover up his face.

Anni pulled back her hair before waiting on Kai to be ready to leave. Once the two of them were done they both opened up the ramp before walking out and down. Kai covered his eyes for a second as he closed the door. They both started walking to a familiar place, their old home.

It had been a while since the two of them had been there. The two of them reached the entrance and walked down into the home.

Both of them took off their face covers before going through the house area. Anni walked around before turning back to Kai.

She wasn't used to seeing him like this anymore. She wasn't used to him being like this anymore. She smiled to herself before walking over to him.

"I've missed it here. I hated it here but... Goodness I missed this. I missed you." Anni smiled to herself as she looked up at him.