Part 7 {Demus}

Requested By @XxMoonDemonxX
Dom- Remus
Sub- Deceit
Warnings: Human AU (to substitute his scales Deceit has Vitiligo and wears 2 yellow coloured contacts), Public Sex, A Biting Kink , Cheating Relationship
—————————————————————
Ethan Viper (Human Deceit) was a 19 year old vitiligo who worked part time at his boyfriend, Remy's coffee shop, he was currently in His second year of College and was studying To become a reptilologist (Doctor of Reptiles).
"Babe can you go restock the Venti cups?" Remy said poking his head out from the counter, Ethan had just finished waiting a table so he nodded and began to walk towards the storage room.
Remus Prince, also 19, Lived with his Brother (Roman) and his brother's Boyfriend Virgil storm, Remus was a regular customer at The coffee shop where Ethan Worked and whenever Remus walked in, Ethan went "straight" up to Remus to take his order.
Ethan admitted he really liked Remus but if he broke up with Remy he would lose his job.
"Hello~ Snakey~" Remus said flirtatiously
"Why do you insist on calling me that?" Ethan Replied looking up from the counter he was cleaning with a smile
"You wear yellow snake contacts 24/7 it's obvious the look you're going for" Remus said
"Lemme guess a Venti Carmel americano with an extra pump of vanilla?" Ethan said going into the closet to grab more venti cups, expecting Remus to wait outside.
"You know me so well~" Remus said stepping inside of the storage Room where Ethan was In.
"W-Well you come here every morning so I-" Ethan began before his lips being shut with a finger.
"You know" Remus began "I've always had a lil thing for you Ethan" Pushing Ethan up against the wall and locking the storage room.
The storage room was tiny no less than a meter wide and two meters Tall.
"W-Well I can't deny that you are quite good looking" Ethan exclaimed stroking Remus's  mustashe.
Remus had one hand on Ethan's Waist and another on his collar.
Remus pulled Ethan's Collar and Into a kiss And surprisingly Ethan kissed Back.
They kissed for about 30 seconds before Remus started Softly Biting Ethan's Neck leaving a purple/Marron Mark on his Neck and Ethan gave one back.
After a while they soon had taken Off both their shirts and were now caressing each other along with Moaning and biting.
Remus then Started bucking at Ethan's Crotch.
Ethan really liked that feeling so He Continued To Kiss and Bite At Remus's Neck when all of a sudden.
"ETHAN! BABE!" Remy called out, Ethan looked at his watch they were In That closet for over 2 hours and the Shop was now shut.
Remus hid under a pill of boxes while Ethan got his shirt back on and Handed Remus the door keys.
"OMG ARE YOU OKAY?"
"Yeah... I was just kinda locked in there I tried yelling but the lunch rush was too loud and I gave up"
"Well let's get you home"
Both of the men started to walk out when Ethan looked back he say Remus sneaking out the back and giving him a wink.
And this soon became a Daily thing~
————————————————————————
BOOM DONE
Still doing requests