Part 9 {Anxceit}

Dom: Deceit
Sub: Virgil
Warnings: Manipulation, Knife Play, Intoxicated Virgil, Feminine Virgil, ACTUAL FUCKING SNAKES
I am still doing Smut requests
—————————————————————
"Virgil please, I'm only asking a small favour"
Deceit said kindly facing his Emo counterpart who had a sour look in his eyes
"Small?! You're asking me too rejoin the Darksides!!" Virgil Yelled
Deceit and Virgil were having another argument like always.
"Why Do you keep asking me!?! I told you No!!!" Virgil Shouted, Anger in his eyes
"Virgil Pleasssse~" Deceit hissed in reply
Deceit slowed walked closer to Virgil who was about 3 inches from his door.
Deceit placed his hand on the side of Virgil's face with a seductive smirk on his lips but just as Virgil was about jerk him away he felt a strange feeling of drowsiness, his eyelids started to shut.
He tried to reach for Deceit but before he could he fell straight to the floor as a small yellow snake slid out from his hood.
"Good Girl~" Deceit Said Wickedly as he looked down at his Unconscious Victim
"You're Mine Now~".
Virgil awoke About 2 hours later without a shirt on In a dark room still feeling drowsy.
After he had fell unconscious  Deceit had Force fed him a few shots of some very strong alcohol and Was now very drunk.
"Hello Virgil~" Deceit hissed, walking out from beyond the shadows of the room as he gave a big smile slightly revealing his two white Fangs at the front of his Smirking Mouth.
"Deceit..?" Virgil said slurred in a manner that sounded so Submissive that Deceit wanted to climb right on top of him right then and there and Make him scream his name, but he held back his urges and kept smirking at his Emo counterpart.
"I sssssuppose you're wondering why you're here" Deceit Replied as he began to slowly pace around the chair of Which Virgil was bound to by some Rope.
Deceit Stared Hungrily At Virgil as he walked around the room, his hands fidgeting behind his back before being placed on Virgil's Bare shoulders.
"I'm I in trouble..?" Virgil slurred again but this time sounding like a small wolf pup begging and that's exactly what Deceit wanted, Virgil to beg.
Deceit began the Gently rub his gloved hands along Virgil's bare Back which Virgil found very Relaxing.
He closed his eyes and raised his head slightly and let out a small "mmmm~" which Deceit took as a sign to whisper in his Ear
"the Safe-word is Daddy~"
Before Virgil could Reply Deceit snapped his fingers and Virgil was pinned against the wall and had his lips interlocking with Deceit's.
Virgil just stood there, helpless, staring at Deceit looking him up and Down before Moaning softly in his mouth which Deceit took as a Invitation to start kneeing Virgil's Crotch.
The had now Separated from the kiss and Deceit had just snapped his fingers and was also Completely Shirtless.
Virgil even considering the fact that he really hated Deceit he felt like he was in heaven.
HA IM ENDING IT HERE CAUSE I AM EVIL