Part 10 {Demus} Short

@VladikKotoriNeVladik
Dom- Deceit
Sub- Remus
Warnings: Remus's Octopus tentacles, Deceit's multiple Hands
😍Still taking Requests😍
—————————————————————
"And there are smarter ways too get people to do what you want anyways" Deceit inquired as he sank out leaving Logan to reply.
"He said he wasn't going anywhere,
Classic liar"
Deceit arrived in the Dark mind palace to see Remus in the Kitchen already pouring two glasses of Wine Ready for His Snakey Counterparts arrival.
Remus; since he hadn't been introduced yet, was wearing "casual" Clothes, He seemed to be wearing a fishnet Body suit under a pastel green, off the shoulder cropped sweater and Black Jeans.
"Lemme guess Rough day?" Remus said bringing the two glasses over to the couch where Dee was now leaning against with his head in his hands.
"You bet" Deceit said lifting is head up and snapping his fingers then reappearing in a light yellow Blouse and Shorts.
"I'm all ears" Remus Replied getting ready for a 2 hour long rant
"Well first of all, I only lasted like 2 minutes disguised as Logan, then Virgil popped up and was just being a general Dick, as usual" Deceit said before Continuing to talk and spiral down in between Many tangents and before the two friends knew it was soon 2Am.
"And he still chose the Wedding!!" Deceit Exclaimed
"Oh you poor thing" Remus said snapping his fingers and making the two glasses disappear
"I just feel like I need a way to just... FUCKING piss the other sides off!!!" Deceit Yelled before turning around to Remus with a smirk.
"......What?" Remus said tilting his head on a right angel like a puppy who didn't know what the word "walkies" meant.
"YOU! That's what!" Deceit Exclaimed "I Can get my revenge by having you rise up for a video and just cause CHAOS!"
Remus blinked a couple times before Giving an evil smile.
"Will you allow me to Knock my brother out?" Remus asked Gleaming with excitement
"Only if you make at least one darkside comment towards Virgil" Deceit replied with only 2 inches from Remus's face.
"I love you"
"I Hate you too"
Deceit Gently placed his hand on Remus's Waist and Bent him Backwards and pressed their Lips together.