Chapter 3 - |Please|

"Not you too, Ryouta.."

"Why not? They are weak, I am strong."

"We are a team! We win and lose togeth-"

"Bullshit" A snort echoes. "Dai-cchi was right. And even if we do it together, isn't it unfair for our opponents? You speak about us and all, but aren't you the worst?"

A gasp.

And a ball who falls on the flooring.

"You are suggesting to crush them, huh." A sneer. "As excepted from the kind of player you are."

The shock hits him.

"Enough, Kise!" Scolds a feminine voice, who went ignored.

But he can't hear anymore.

All he does is run, and he vaguely hears some voices calling out for him.

But he doesn't turn.

Hinata's breath quickens.

He just want to go back.

He want to go back to that time so badly.

"What are you doing here?"

Damn..

It was a whole new conception for Kageyama.

A calm and composed Hinata Shouyou.

"You should know it, right?"

The happy tone of the blond resonated through the gymnasium, without even one sound to disturb it.

Shouyou doesn't reply, just contenting himself with watching the newcomer. Then, the blonde, without loosing his shiny smile, started to walk closer, seeming itchy to do something, as he bounced from his feet.

But something is holding him back, understands Tsukishima.

Maybe the death glare the number Ten is actually giving him.

He stopped just in front of Daichi, a few feet away from Hinata and Kageyama, who were somehow behind all of the scene.

"Is he your new "Captain"?"

His voice didn't change, amused and playful.

Nevertheless, the number one had his instinct screaming at him to stay away from this golden and predatory gaze.

"Back off."

It was the orange-haired, who appeared between the two in less than a few seconds.

Tobio blinks, before turning on his side to discover the empty space Hinata left. He turned to face the scene, a dumbstruck expression on his face.