Yaay i just got saved!

Hello,
I don't know when you got saved but i was saved in 5th May 2017. Best decision I ever made. So it was kinda weird i didn't know what to do next but am here to save you from that confusion, so first step:
1. Get yourself a bible.
The word of God is important and you need it just like the way Jesus needed it when he was tempted by the Devil. The bible will teach you and show you many things that God needs you to know about himself and yourself. They are many versions of the bible, my personal favorite is NIV and GNV. If you just don't like paper, you can install the Youversion bible app.
2. The Holy Spirit.
So the Holy Spirit is one of the most outspoken things in the Christian world but the most important thing above all, the holy spirit is your friend and teacher, he will teach you everything you need to know about Jesus and will help you get through hard times. I know he helped me.
3. Church.
As a Christian you definitely need to get yourself to Church. The church will help you learn a lot about your Christian journey will encourage you and build you up so much. And you can get yourself some friends too.
4. A journal
A place where you can write to God about your thoughts feelings and everything in between it's important to track down your journey with the Lord. And just sitting down and writing to the Lord makes me feel so happy and grateful.

So that was it for today am gonna do a part 2 of this chapter, i hope you love it and keep on loving the Lord. Thank you so much for reading!💕💕💕