Yaaay i just got saved2

Hi there, my dear friends. So this is the continuation from the last part.
5.A mentor/ spiritual parent.
So you will need a person who has more growth than you spiritually to lead you into loving, growing and serving the Lord. I prefer an older person, for me my spiritual parents or guardians are my sister and her husband. They teach me a lot and are always there to correct me and make me into an amazing godly woman.
6.A ready heart.
This is definitely important because without a ready heart its not easy to live a Christian life in the world today they are many trials temptations and hardships that face the Christian community. Just like the way Jesus said in Luke9:23"Then he said to them all: 'Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up the cross daily and follow me.
7.Devotions or Books.
As a new Christian its like a new job you know nothing about it except some few skills. You need to increase your knowledge about knowing Christ and living like the way God wants us to, so a better way to increase that knowledge is through reading different books and devotions. I will list down my favs in the next few chapters.
8.Faith.
Now that's something you need to work on daily, having faith is not easy but worth it sometimes you might feel like your losing your mind saying stuff like i heard the voice of the Lord some people may think your crazy, right but don't worry you are not. They are the ones who are crazy because they don't believe in God and all the awesome things he does and blame it on the big bang lol. So faith faith faith!!! carry it wherever you go without faith you will never experience God in full. Hebrews11:6 "And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
9.Prayer life.
Pray pray pray always pray, the more you pray the more closer you get to God just like the more you workout the more you get healthy and fit. God wants us to pray a lot in the morning, afternoon and night time too. We will discuss in depth about this in the next chapter, but you need to pray daily no excuses. Luke18:1"Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
10.Baptism.
So you can get saved believe that Jesus Christ is Lord but without getting baptized. Baptism is very important step for God to acknowledge you as his daughter or son. So if you aren't baptized i beg of you to get baptized as soon as possible. Acts2:38 "Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit." Also in Luke3:21-22 When all the people were being baptized, Jesus was baptized too. And as he was praying, heaven was opened and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased."
Yaaay that's it for today as a new and even a long time Christian be sure to have these necessities.
If you want to add up something please be sure to comment we all want to know!
I love you, thank you so much for reading, be blessed and happy.
Please also comment on topics that you would want me to cover, i can pray and let the spirit guide me to write on the suggested topics.
💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛