They find you

"Woah bros! It's so cool!" 6 year old Mikey says while dancing around. 7 year old Donnie held the mirror from the sewer to see the tv that was in the store above them. It was showing a music video.
"Shut up Mikey."  8 year old Raph smacks him upside the head.
"Knock it off Raph." 9 year old Leo snaps. Than they heard a loud crying.
"Dudes I wanna see what it is!" Mikey says cheerfully.
"It's a baby Mikey." Donnie says while shaking his head.
"Let's go get it!" Leo says happily while running off.
"Whatever Leo!" Raph whines while follows. Donnie and Mikey look at each other and shrug. They ran through the sewers, except Mikey. He used his skateboard. The water flow picked up speed slightly but that didn't bother them. They continued to find the source of the sound.
"Where'd the noise go?" Mikey says while looking around.
"Be quiet and we can find it!" Raph snaps. Leo huffs and looks around.
"There!" Leo points to an old basket floating in the water. Donnie runs over and grabs it. They take it to dry land and sit down with it.
"What is it D?" Leo asks while poking the basket.
"There's a blanket in it." Donnie takes the blanket out and reveals a new born baby.
"Oh my god dudes it's a baby!"
"Nah duh Mikey." Raph groans while rolling his eyes.
"It's a girl." Donnie says while picking up the baby. He looks into its e/c browns.
"Can we keep her?!" Mikey says while tickling the feet. It laughs.
"We need a name!" Leo says with a smile.
"Jellybean!" Everyone looks at Mikey.
"Bubba?" Leo asks.
"No that's not a ninja name." Donnie looks at you and smiles.
"Y/N." Raph finally speaks. The brothers look at each other.
"Welcome to the family Y/N." Leo says while taking you from Donnie. You giggle and poke him.
"We need to tell Splinter." Raph says while heading back to the lair. The brothers follow after him.

~Time Skip~

"Dad!" Leo says while running up to a mediating Splinter. He opens an eye to look at Leo. He sees the others run up behind Leo.
"Yes my son?"
"Look!" Leo holds you up. You clap your hands.
"My sons you can not steal a human's baby!" Splinter says while taking you from them. You start to cry.
"We didn't steal her! She was floating around in a basket in the sewers!" Donnie adds in. Splinter frowns.
"Alone?" He asks. The brothers nod. Splinter kneels down to their level.
"Can we please keep her?" Mikey says with a smile.
"What is her name?" He asks while looking at his sons.
"Raph named her Y/N." Leo says while looking to his brother. Raph crosses his arms and huffed.
"Good choice of name Raphael. Well Y/N. Meet your new brothers." Splinter held you out for your brothers to see you. They all smiled, causing you to smile.
"Now who will share a room with her?" He asks his sons.
"Me! Me! Me!" Mikey says while jumping up and down.
"Mikey she will get lost in your messy room. I'll take her." Donnie says matter of factly.
"Donnie you're gonna blow her up with your inventions. I'll take her." Raph says proudly.
"Raph you listen to too loud of music and there's to many weights in there. I'll take her. I'm the oldest and most responsible." Leo says while pointing to himself. Splinter looked at all his sons.
"You all have a good point. But I must say Leo will be rooming with her." Splinter smirked knowing how hard a baby is to live with.
"Thanks Dad!" Leo said cheerfully while the others groaned.
"But my son. You have to care for her in your room. And your brothers are allowed in your room to see her whenever they want." Splinter hands you over to Leo. Leo looked at his brothers than at you.
"Let's make her a crib!" Donnie said with a smile.
"Yea!" Mikey says happily. They run off to Leo's room and get to work.