Chapter 2

Adrien woke up and brushed his teeth and got ready for school as Plagg pokes out his pocket.

"Are you sure you're not going to flirt at school? There's a lot of girls out for you and your looks and other things," Plagg warned him about his certainties.

"I will but not at school," Adrien said as he looked at his window to see Nino calling out to him.

"Adrien..," Natalie called out to Adrien as she gave him a list of things and instructions.

"Why are you giving this to me?" Adrien asked as he tried to return it as Natalie put it back in his hands.

"Before Mr. Agreste left he thought that I should let you live on your own besides you're almost 18," Natalie explains.

"Yeah I'm 17," Adrien declared as she left with her bags in her hands.

"SAY WHAT NOW!?" Plagg shouted so excited to the point he sounded like Adrien himself.

"Well.. it's a long story but we're going to school now," Adrien said as he ran out into the school building.

"Hey A-Adrien," Marinette waved hello in a shy manner.

"Hey Princess," Adrien said as the nickname slipped out but she was comfortable with it but confused.

"Hello Sweetheart," Gavin said in a German and French accent.

"Are you even French?" Luka teases as he walked in unexpectedly.

"I'm partial German and Irish, I am French," he declared as they both glared at one another.

"Well there goes my sanity with foriegners," Marinette whispered to herself as she watched the two French teens argue with a German-French fifteen year old.

"Well M," Ivan said as he patted her shoulder.

"Yes Ivan?" Marinette asked as her eyes were still the three boys fight over her.

After a few comments the constant  argument ended, an akuma appears and swooped Marinette in their arms but the akuma wasn't any other... It was Cat Blanc. 

Adrien was finally out of the fight but Luka kept making him angry and jealous since he knew he loves Marinette, Gavin ended up annoying him as well but he teased him as he saw Chloe and fell in love.

"You okay Gavin?" Adrien asked as Gavin was stuck in a daze as Chloe walked past him.

"Yess," Gavin asked still in a trance as he realized he wasn't in love with Marinette anymore.

"You're in love with Chloe?" Adrien was surprised by this and Gavin snapped out his daze.

"No way! I was just acting," Gavin declared hiding his feelings but since Adrien was clueless, he managed to believe him.

"Ok if you want to put it like that," Adrien said as he felt conflicted and upset he transforms into Cat Noir but an akuma flys into his bell and he became Cat Blanc, a possessive monster that kills obstacles except his lover, only for the price of his miraculous and Ladybug's.

Stepping towards Marinette from behind as she was talking to Ivan he and her were shocked. Marinette was stunned by his presence it gave her shivers down her spine she tried running away but he blocked her from leaving and took her in bridal style and left with her and his sillouette outside of the school building as people were absolutely terrified.

No one knew who could save her from the terrifying monster that lurked the streets of Paris as he clawed the side of the school with a message saying that if anyone goes after him will be mega cataclysmed.

And that's when things changed. They all knew.... He was akumatized for his lover.