Chapter 5

This book may include gore references, a smidge of cuss words, and other things not suitable for people below 13. (Suggestive content)

"Kitty!" Marinette calls out as she laid on the chaise lounge as Cat Blanc blushed at what he saw.

"Princess, are you drunk or have you lost sleep?" Cat Blanc asked as Marinette laughed and pressed her chest on his.

The white leathered cat blushed due to Marinette's sudden touch and movement and it captivated him as Cat Blanc pushed her towards the wall and roughly kisses her neck when he heard giggles and moans from the girl underneath him.

"Kitty what are you doing to my neck?" Marinette asked as she giggled and moaned softly.

"I'm trying to makeout with you?" Cat Blanc said nervously and smirked as he continued kissing the rest of her upper body.

"K-Kitty!" Marinette blushed at Cat Blanc's joke.

"Oh Princess!" Cat Blanc shouted as she grabbed his face and kissed him as he turned them over and ended on the couch continuing their makeout sessions.

Until they heard a knock and loud bang at the door as Cat Blanc gets angry as he put their place on lockdown and they continued to makeout once again ignoring anything that was happening.

"Kitty!" Marinette moaned as Cat Blanc continued to pleasure her as he had tied her hands on the couch as Marinette blushed like crazy.

"Call me by my name Princess!" Cat Blanc commands as Marinette's face reddened as he flipped her on her back where her legs sprung out almost wide open.

"Cat ... Noir?" Marinette said confused as he grabbed her waist and caressed her waist down and  rubbed her butt as she couldn't escape the pleasure.

"I'm Cat Blanc not that punk, flirting machine that was too obedient and dumb!" Cat Blanc puts his hands near her shirt about to take it off he looked at her for permission.

To his surprise, she nodded her head and she smiled.

"Yes, you have my permission," Marinette smirked as a small cat walked and jumped through the window.

"Is this cat yours Princess? I thought I was your kitten," Cat Blanc teased as he faked a pout.

"Yes but he interrupted," she said as she rolled her eyes and the cat was taken to the other room where everything was already set up.

"Well that solves the problem. Now where were we?" Cat Blanc winked as Marinette pushed him aside and fixed her clothes as she got a text from Alya.

"I'll be right back," Marinette said as she opened the door and locked it as she put her keys up in her bag.

Luka walked around as Alya was talking to him about Marinette and him being together while Marinette made her way to them as Luka saw hickeys on her neck and shoulders.

"I thought you were still single?" Luka and Alya asked as they looked at her shocked.

"Well I am in a relationship," Marinette said as she looked at the marks on her skin.

"With who?!" Both of them asked curious of who Marinette was dating.

"Cat Blanc," Marinette emphasized as if she was serious.

"What?!" Luka asked of he needs to run away and puke.

"Yep," Marinette declared as her tone gotten more serious.

After a few minutes, Cat Blanc waited until Marinette came back as she knocked on their door.

"You're back!" Cat Blanc jumped up happily.

"Yep, thanks to your hickeys I'm not entirely sure if I'm..," Marinette trailed off as Cat Blanc cut her off as if he knew what she meant.

"... Not a virgin, huh?" Cat Blanc said as he smiled but frowned.

"Kitty what's wrong?" Marinette worries as she thinks she said too much.

"Nothing really," he faked a smile thinking of ways to get rid of Luka so she won't feel bad for his death or injury. Well she won't be a virgin for long...