♠Two. Deadly Smoke ♠

Grim♠

Grim

This fucker again? The same bitch boy from earlier has the audacity to come after what's mine? Oh wrong move I'll be sure that he suffers for this no one or anything scares my little rose like that and thinks they're going to live to see another day because they are not going to! I could sense his intentions were not good he would have possibly killed her but now I'm going to show him why no one ever crosses my path or fuck with what's mine!

My eyes start to glow as smoke starts swirl in the palm of my hands slowly I can't sense that scumbag of a bastard nearby devilishly grinning stepping into the shadows just waiting for my opportunity to slam that bastard into the wall I hope he like smoke because that's what's going to be consuming him, it's kinda funny because the last time I consumed somebody with my smoke from my hands their eyes were rolling in the back of their heads no I don't attack random people that's just not my style I'm not a savage.

This moment reminds me of when I had to take out a demon that was very sloppy and who left nothing but a trail of corpses behind him and he just did because he thought he was invincible yeah that didn't last long considering I shove my hand right through his ugly chest and killed him, hearing familiar pattern of footsteps coming towards me "Bingo bitch" growling seeing him just walk down the alleyway without a care in the world which is about to come to a sad end for him because as they say 'Death is around the corner' and I am death himself.

Slamming him against the wall blood comes out his mouth which makes me very pleased to see "You" he breathes out trying to push off the wall but to no success all due to my smoke that's holding him back slowly killing him I don't want to rush his death no I want him to suffer after he chased after my little rose, "Your point?" asking tilting my head to the side grinning wickedly at him yet he still trys to move which is utterly pointless yet it's quite funny seeing the fear in his eyes just grow by the second I feel a bit satisfied with it but I'm not hardly done yet with this scumbag.

Does this poorly excuses of a damn human really think he can escape so easily? Has he not even realized that he can't even move? I mean really? How pathetic can you truly get?

"Who are you?"he asks still struggling to free himself from my smoke that's just increasing by the second until it gets right near his throat chuckling it sounds quite sinister leaning in a bit more "None of your business" saying lowly almost as whisper but it echos all around "Fuck you tell me!"he yells trying to make himself look all big like he's important or something, my body trembles with fury as the voices from my past yell at me to end his sorry ass now hell maybe I should end him now it would be easy like breaking a twig but there would be nothing left of him well besides a pile of ash but that's not my problem.

"You know your right.. You should know WHO I am.. The name is Grim, your worst fucking nightmare" yelling but my voice sounds so sinister also demonic my eyes glow as he trembles with fear the darkness creeps in more only thing you can really see my eyes glowing in the dark twisting my hand my smoke reaches his throat causing him to choke but that's not satisfying enough, like the speed of light I'm in front of him grabbing him by his jaw forcing him to open his mouth so my smoke can go in and kill him quickly yes my smoke is toxic it will burn you from the inside out that's if I want it to but in this case I do.