♠Thirty- Seven. More truth♠

Anya♠

Anya♠

Waking up in his arms was absolutely amazing but it was short-lived due to our dog's needing to go outside so I've been up for almost an hour now while he's still in the bed sleeping peacefully thank goodness for coffee because I'd seriously be a wreck without it like no joke hey don't judge everyone has that one thing coffee just so happens to be mine sue me, I take a sip of my coffee while watching the dogs run around in the yard without a care in the world well at least it's entertaining at the given moment just saying.

I glance down at the mark that he put on me it looks exactly like a tattoo not going to lie I thought it might hurt but nope if anything it was more fiery and pleasurable all at the same time it's an experience I'll never forget yet I know with him there's going to be more like that which hey I'm all for because that moment between us was pure magical in a hot away, he's good I've got to do something just to even us out to make it equal he can't always control the reins it's settled I'm kicking it up a notch maybe.

I sit my cup down on the table as I see the dogs running toward me yeah I'm not having coffee spill all over me not happening "Easy boys"saying causing them to slow down before they reach me I shake my head giggling a bit as I see they've got sticks in their mouths ready to play a game of fetch well hey at least they don't have dog drool over like the last time, I love them both but just not their drool I toss the sticks at the same time literally within a blink of an eye they're gone well at least I'll be entertained until he decides to get the hell up out of the bed yeesh.

"Who needs to get out of the bed Liebe-love?" I hear him ask from behind me I shake my head slowly while turning around to see him standing there with no shirt on revealing all of his tattoos and muscles okay I think he's trying to get me to melt right on the spot which is a bit working but I'm holding it together as I possibly can hey look it's not easy trust me, he presses his lips onto mine causing that fiery sensation to appear instantly I feel weak to my knees well hey not getting any complaints out of me I like it a lot just saying.

We slowly pull our lips away just to let that firing sensation linger on our lips "Your the best" saying as I gently place my hand on his cheek causing him to smile with that handsome smile of his "No you are" he says while leaning his head gently onto mine I can't help but to smile knowing that we truly have a bond even before he put this mark on me, he softly kisses the top of my head causing that warmth within my chest to slowly spread my body feel's tingly as if something was waking up inside of me yeah I'm aware that's strange yet that's how it feels.

"We need to get ready your uncle will be here soon for lunch" he says before quickly kissing me on my lips first off that wasn't even a kiss that was more like a peck I demand a damn real kiss which I'm going to damn well get but on the other hand he's right we've got to get ready before my uncle gets here okay yes I'll admit it's nice just having my uncle around, plus it's always fun to watch him slap Luca around just a bit as we walk back inside to get ready the dogs rush past us he slowly shakes his head at them but yet to me I find it funny yes I know bad girl.