♠ Forty-Four.Whiskey&Death ♠

Grim♠

Grim♠

I gently lay her down on the couch as I possibly can trying not to wake her up from her little nap that she needs that move she pulled off perfectly is a part of her medium abilities it's mostly for protecting instantly me and her uncle knew it that's why we were smiling at her as for the rest of them were totally speechless as hell I severely wanted to laugh at all of them but my focus was entirely on her well hey now at least I know what my priorities are unlike a few people, what's got me pissed off is the fact that Lestat tried to cut me and her uncle he's getting really gutsy but that will only get him killed oh well I could careless.

"She a strong medium" Dracula says as her uncle nods his head agreeing but I know that he's proud but also worried about her "She is" her uncle says as he places a blanket over her right before our dogs decide to jump up right next to her I snap my fingers and the mess that we made is cleaned up like it was never there but the memories remain in our brains well Lestat is on the top of my list to executed after what he's done no one gets away with that at all, "What now?" Luca asks as he sits down with blood dried up on his knuckles we all look at each other for a minute we know what's going to happen well I'm not going to be sorry not one damn bit.

"Luca relax okay" her uncle says as he looks over to Luca who's just nodding his head while his eyes flash back and forth trying to control himself Dracula pulls at the shot glasses along with my good whiskey that I haven't opened in awhile and places them right onto the table "Really?" asking as I look over at him as he sits down Dracula just grins like a smartass I slowly shake my head chuckling hey we deserve a drink it'll help calm us down which is definitely needed, "Cheers" saying as I hand her uncle and even Luca their shot glasses "Thanks" they say I nod my head right before drinking my shot it goes down smooth well that was refreshing I got to say ha.

I look over to see that she's peacefully sleeping still with our sneaky ass dogs that decided to make themselves a bit comfortable by laying down right next to her sleeping I slowly shake my head chuckling I'm not even surprised by it I had a feeling they were going to end up next to her on the couch and I was right but I'm not going to risk waking her up just to get them off the couch that's not happening so I'm letting it slide yet once again, hey look I do care about them but I'm not spoiling them to death that's all her "Poker" I hear her uncle say causing me to turn my head back towards them as Luca deals out the cards to us oh now this is going to be fun.

As our poker game gets underway my mind begins wandering back to when she told us before all the chaos started which causes questions to rattle in my head. What in the hell could've Lestat stolen from Lucifer? I mean it's got to be important if he's up here in which he calls the 'human world' a bit tacky but whatever. Why did he even steal from Lucifer? That's plain suicidal to do that especially if it's anything very important to him.Why in the hell did Lucifer tell her to tell us? He could've told us himself but oh no that's not a bit possible.