Chapter 33

Ernesto ,

I was at shanique's house getting all cleaned up , I told her what happened an all .

"King ,I gotta tell you something?" Shanique said holding my head back so my nose can stop bleeding.

"What ?" I asked .

"Uh ,never mind. I'll tell you later ." She said .

Favorite this right now if you hate when people do some shit like that to Ya . Say they have something to tell you than end up not telling , like wtf man .

"Bruh , you petty. Just tell me " I said .

She shook her head ,"no ."

"Man, whatever . So you made any friends at school yet ?" I asked .

"You can say that, like I have people to talk to & is willing to talk to me but ion consider them my friend." She shrugged , "what about you ?" She added

"Well I have a lil circle I hang around , you know them ." I said looking at her .

"Why do you hang with all girls tho ?you gay or something?" She asked .

I gave her that stank face ," Bitch !" I said .

She giggled a little ,"watch your mouth King ."

I licked my lips ,"it's a long story why I hang with them ,by them I mean Christine & Cassidy ."

"So you don't hang with that Asian chick ?" She asked.

"How you know she Asian?" I laughed .

"I don't know ,but answer the question."

"I hang with her , but I don't know her like I know the other two girls . Like karrueche, I just met her when this school year started . " I said leaning forward looking at my self in the mirror.

Shanique's nodded ,trying to catch on .

Slow ass...

"Well ,tell me that story about why you hang with those 2girls Christina and cassidy " she said .

I told her the whole story about when I only hung with Marley to where I end up losing Marley & my big brother and Chris an cass losing tamoore .

She sat by me & pulled me into a hug as tears came down my cheeks .

"I'm so sorry ." She said handing me a cloth

I wiped my tears.

"I'm okay ,it's okay." I said .

I rested my head on her shoulder, "I didn't have to tell you that ,but I did . Can you tell me what you was gonna tell me earlier please?" I begged.

"Ugh ,king ... I kinda like you ,like I liked you when I first seen you but I thought you was a player . But now I just think ..." She stopped.

I slowly pulled away from the hug & stared at her in her eyes ,"what do you think now ?"

"I'll put it this way , I think your perfect . To me you are , like everything you do make me smile . You can just look at me & I'll just smile." She smiled .

I smiled at her ,"I like you too ."

I licked my lips & watched as she did the same .

I leaned in to kiss her & her phone rang which caused her to pull back .

"Shh , it's my father ." She said

I nodded an she answered the phone .

"Hi father ."she said in a high pitch voice sounding like a little kid .

"Mhm, okay . Okay , yeah . Bye ." She said hanging up

"My father an my mother are on their way back , so you have to go ." She said .

"Damn foreal ?" I questioned.

She gave me my charger & helped me up ," yeah."

She kissed me on the way out , I ain't wanna pull away .

But she did .

"Alright king , want me to walk you home ?" She asked .

I shook my head an walked off .