The meeting

Jack's POV

I was walking down to (Y/N)'s parents house, but when I got there, I saw a note on the door, it said, " Hey Jack I want to let you know that I moved out, here's the address, ####, ###### rd." I grabbed the note so others couldn't see it when it was bright, then I glanced at the note again, then the next thing I knew, I was walking down her street to look for her new home.

When I found the address, I knocked on the door, only to hear a thud coming from the upstairs floor, then the door opened, and I could see (Y/N)'s face peeking out at me through the door side, I smiled, then (Y/N) looks at me , and she walked outside, and gives Me a hug.

"I missed you Jack."

"I missed you to blossom."

When we walked inside (Y/N) grabbed me by the wrist and started dragging me towards a room upstairs.

"So, Jack how do you like your new room?!"
I looked around, and I really liked it, it was quite nice. Then I asked her why there was another room at the end of the hallway.

"Oh, yeah, well about that, hehe. Jack I have a sister, and she has been gone most of my life, so please be nice to her, that's her room, I'll be back, I need to go and tell her that her foods going to get cold if she doesn't eat it."

As (Y/N) walked away, her skin glimmering in the dimly lit hallway.
She opened the door, then said, " If you don't eat your food it's going to get cold, then I'll have to eat it!" She sounded kinda annoyed, then I heard the door open, and Jane came out, I knew Jane from living in the slender mansion, and she wasn't bad, but, how could she be related to (Y/N), they act nothing alike.

Jane looked up at laughing Jack then she stopped right in front of him, she grabbed his shirts collar, then said, " It you ever hurt her, I'll break every bone in your body, then, I'll make you wish you were never born, or maybe I'll burn you in alcohol, hmm, don't ever break her heart, do you hear me." She acted coldly towards me, as if she thought I was dating (Y/N), I smiled at the thought, then Jane stormed off into the kitchen where (Y/N) had gone to before Jane had started talking to Jack.