The black out

You walked into Henry's room and called his parents with the number Janis, the lady at the desk gave you, then you gently placed the phone in Henry's hand, he waited there for a second before anyone answered, then he started talking into the phone, then you walked over to the counter in the room to get Henry's medicine ready for the day.

You really didn't think that Henry deserved to get cancer, but he did. From what you heard, his family is full of smokers, and he was around them a lot, so one thing led to another.

After you were done getting his medicine ready, you walked over to him and put a glass of water right next to him and a pill, then you saw him hang up. You noticed that he looked a little mad, then he just drank his water with his pill in his mouth. He looked at you and smiled, you smiled back, then you heard a scream coming from the hallway, you looked out the door to see the lights flickering, then a dead body laying on the ground, you stood there in shock.

The body lay life less on the floor, then you see a little girl with brown hair, a pink dress, and she seemed to be holding a teddy bear, and you couldn't have missed her bright green eyes, her eyes shined like emeralds in the sun, and like green grass on a hot summer day.

You looked the little girl, she giggled, then she disappeared, you didn't know what just happened, but what you needed to do right now was call the cops right away, but when you reached the stairs, you felt light headed, then you fainted, and the last thing you remember seeing, was Henry laughing right in front of you. Then it went dark.