Whats outside the window

You opened one of the front doors to the hospital, then you walked up to the front desk to see Janis, she was taking in calls so you didn't want to start small talk. You were in front of the staff lounge, and it was covered in police tape, so you went to the bathroom to get ready for the day, you decided to put your stuff in your car, but you kept your keys with you.

on your way to a patients room, you stopped to get the medicine for them before you arrived, when you were in the patient's room you set the medicine down and walked over to the sink to get a glass of water, then you walked over to the table by their bed, and placed the glass cup of water there. You remembered that you had forgotten to get the IVs in the closet down the hall, so you told the patient that you would be back. As you walk down the hallway to grab the IVs, you thought about the lady that you were getting them for, you thought the lady seemed nice, but when you asked the doctor why she was in the hospital, he/she never told you.

You opened the closet and grab the IVs, then you sprint to the lady's room, you walk in and gently apply the IVs to her skin, she smiles softly and gently at you, then she fell asleep, you checked her pulse, and she was just fine, so you guessed that she was just tired and she fell asleep. You left the room to go eat your lunch you packed, so you grabbed your car keys that were in your pocket and ran across the parking lot to your car, you opened the car and grabbed your lunch, then you locked the door then you walked over to the lobby and sat behind Janis to eat your lunch.

When you were done eating, you offered to fill in for Janis so she could have her lunch break, Janis got up and hugged you then said, " Thanks."

You just sat there for 30 minutes taking calls and writing down Schedules, then Janis cane back, she said, " Thanks for filling in for me while I ate."

"Yeah, it was no problem, my patient fell asleep after I put the IVs in, and I let her be."

You walked over to the stairs to check up on your patient, when you were there you saw that the lady was awake staring out of the window, looking at something , or someone. You walk over to the window to see nothing, then the lady's eyes widen, and she says, "He was just there, I swear!"

You could tell that she was tired because you didn't see anything outside the window. So you told her she needed to go back to sleep after she had her lunch, you told her you would be right back. When you left the room, you walked down to the cafeteria and grabbed some lunch for your patient, and when you got back, you placed her lunch on the table right next to her, she ate, then she went back to sleep.

You didn't know why she acted that way when she was looking out of the window, but you decided you'd ask her when she was awake and feeling better, so in the meantime, you decided to go and hangout with Janis, and help her out a little. On your way to go hangout with Janis, you felt like you were being watched by a familiar presence, or maybe it was just you imagining things. When you got to the front desk, you saw Janis talking on the phone to some people that had scheduled appointments, you sat in the chair next to her, and when she was done talking on the phone, you asked her if you could help, she said you could, and you sorted out the files that were supposed to go in the front drawer.

Then a button flashed red on the nurse needed button, you looked at it, and it was your patient! You ran to her room and slammed open the door, then you screamed, you looked around the room and saw that there was blood splattered on the walls, you saw doctors run pass you to see why they heard you scream, then there was nurses running down to the front desk or a phone nearby, then about 5 minutes later cops arrived at the scene.