Oww...

You slowly open your eyes to see darkness surrounding you.

As soon as your eyes adjusted to the light, you looked around and the place looked exactly like the same basement that you were kidnapped in last time. 

You sighed, then you just sat there waiting for something to happen.

*Time skip*

You heard voices come from up the stairs, you closed your eyes to pretend to be asleep. When they came down the stairs, you heard Jeff's voice, and a girl's voice.

"Jeffy she's sleeping."

Jeff didn't answer, you then heard a lot of metal clanging together. You had your head down, so you looked at the chair, and it was metal, you cursed in your head then closed your eyes again, just in case they see you.

"I'm going to wake her up."

You felt someone push your chair over, you opened your eyes, and look up at the both of them.

The girl picked you and the chair up; because you were tied down.

"Okay you bitch, do you know why the fuck your here." Jeff said

You didn't say anything.

He looked at you, then he grabbed his knife out of his pocket, then he cut your arm, you tried not to scream, but the pain was unbearable.

Jeff smiled even more; if that was even possible.

Jeff put the knife in his pocket, but since your legs were untied you kicked the pocket that had the knife in it, and it stabbed his thigh.

He screamed in pain, then said, "You bitch!"

He grabbed the knife out of his thigh, then he cut your ankles, then he stabbed your rib, you screamed in pain, and you started crying.

*Time skip*

You were bruised, and you had cut and wounds all over your body, they even whipped you and cut your hair. You cried silently, so no one from upstairs could hear you.