Prologue

It's been 8 years since the fall of the greatest hero of all-All Might. Citizens and heroes were devastated from the loss of his quirk. Since that event from 8 years ago, there haven't been reports about villain attacks.

In the midst on the City of Heroes, there lies a school called UA High, a high school for the gifted teenagers with supernatural powers called "Quirks."

These quirks come in many different ways. There are quirks that come with consequences, and there are quirks that may be considered as 'evil'.

Most people with these evil quirks are evil, like their power. For example, Tomura Shigaraki, leader of the League of Villains. His goal was to "create a world without All Might, and cause enough destruction to show them all how fragile their justice really is."

But there are a few that were born with these evil quirks who are living their lives as citizens or they are currently attending UA. Their personalities and feelings can control their quirk to the way they want them to work in front of society. Being born with an 'evil' quirk doesn't always mean the person is evil.

One of these students is Conor Fukushima. He currently attends UA High in his first year to become a hero. His quirk is to manipulate portals. He can basically do anything with one, whether it's to launch at someone or to wipe out the universe. But, he can also make black holes that are 100 times bigger than Space Hero: Thirteen's quirk. His quirk sure seems like a huge advantage, but since the portals are bigger, so is the power. It can teleport anything and anyone, but it's so strong, that Conor might lose control and send whatever was in his portal into another dimension. And Conor couldn't have portals in dimensions because he doesn't know how to control such a powerful thing. That's why his quirk is classified as an 'evil' quirk.

Another student is Hanna Nakamoto, a student who also currently attends UA High in her first year and is friends with Conor and other students like her. Her quirk is "Enchanted Healing". Now, it might sound normal but the quirk is activated with words which makes them sound like spells, like a witch chanting her sorcery 'magic' from the medieval times. It sounds pretty cool at first, but it creeps everyone out for some reason. Her quirk can heal and make someone else's stamina stronger. She can bring someone back to life, but they would have to be dead for under 12 hours in order for her to bring them back. To bring someone back to life from a long time ago was the problem. She could bring back a person that could fight for her, and then willing to come back to their time with Saito's (another friend) little gift of a quirk. There was no limit to the resurrection part of her quirk. Just like Fukushima's, she might lose control and suddenly bring out a living thing that isn't supposed to be there. So you might have been having a normal day, and the next day later, you'd be finding a freaked out Cleopatra trying to take her bandages off her face and a dinosaur going wild in the streets of Japan, terrorizing residents. Everyone fears her for these consequences of the quirk.

Along with these two students, rises another 'evil' quirk user. This student, known as Riley Kaiamoto, attends the great UA High. She wields the power to control and manipulate light and dark, which is known as Umbrakinesis. This quirk is viewed as 'evil', because having control over shadows and the dark means that anyone or anything could be hidden and created from the most unsettling element. Most people fear what lurks in the dark and shadows, most of all, what happens in the dark. Villains, creatures, and strange things lay unknown in the inky blanket of shadows. Who knows what could lurk in the dark? However, there are very few who do not fear her uncanny ability over shadows, such as Nakamoto, Fukushima, and Saito.

Saito Cameron is another one of these students with an 'evil' quirk. Saito has the ability to time travel, and stop time. He could take a person's power from the future and put it into the present person's quirk. This is known as 'Second Origin'. Time is one of the essentials of life. It is everything to living beings. With Saito's ability, time is a huge advantage to him, especially with being immortal, as he could just rewind himself back in time by himself, or a few others too. This makes everyone fear him, except for his friends, Nakamoto, Fukushima, and Kaiamoto.

______________________________________

This is just a revised version of Bakushima4Life 's. This story was made by multiple people, and this version is the edited one, which I did.
I hope you guys understand!

sending loves,

hanni~