Chapter 4

Fukushima Conor POV

Today is day two of UA. The reason I fainted yesterday was because Deku gave me his email, but I'm grateful to my friends for bringing me home.

Anyways, when we got to school, I saw someone that looked like our old friend, Hiroshi Jackson.

"Is that Jax?" I asked.

"Oh my gosh, it is!" Hanna replied.

We ran after him.

"Hey, Jax!" We said as we waved.

"Hey guys! I haven't seen you guys in a while. Sorry I wasn't here yesterday, I was kinda busy with stuff."

He told us that he was in class 1-A.

During the first half of the day, I caught up Jackson from what we did yesterday, so that he wasn't behind. We had to get Mr. Aizawa's permission to throw the ball. He said we could as long as we don't do anything wrong, and if we did, we would both be expelled. Typical Aizawa.

"Hey, after school, can you guys go to Saiko-no-boba?" Jax asked us.

"Hai!" The three of us shouted.

"Cool!"

So after school, we went to a boba tea house to drink some boba and talk.

"I'll pay for it!" Riley shouted.

"Oh, I thought I was going to pay?" Hanna asked.

"Well do you want to? It's Riley = boba = free." Cameron answered back with a question, not to mention, sassily.

"NOPE." Hanna made sure she popped out all her letters. She always paid for many of our things when we needed something, so I guess this is to pay her back. Not enough, but good for now. Boba is Hanna's favorite drink, and she would never back down on it.

Me, Hanna, and Riley walked ahead of Cameron and Jax, talking about school and our favorite boba, when we heard a strange sound from behind. All three of us quickly turned around, and our eyes widened with surprise. It was Jax, holding Cameron in a headlock! He was holding Cameron's mouth shut so he couldn't talk. Cameron was struggling to break free, Jax's grip surprisingly very strong to hold the much taller boy back.

"Jax! What are you doing?" I shouted, and aimed my hands, ready to launch a weak black hole.

"How did you not suspect anything?" He chuckled, his eyes filled with glee of the success of his capture. He smiled slightly as he faded away with Cameron, leaving us in shock. I dove after them, hand outstretched, but it was of no use. I fell to the ground, just seconds after they both melted into nothingness. It was a burning stab of betrayal, razor sharp and boiling. We were tense and stiff for what seemed like years. Why....? What had caused him to go into the dark? I slammed my hands on the ground, and shouted at myself.

Saito Cameron POV

Well, I was just kidnapped by Jax, and I'm not sure how to feel about. His friends were holding me down so I couldn't do anything. I saw him pull out a tiny needle.

"What's that for?" I ask.

"It's a needle, obviously," He replied. "It'll keep you paralyzed for about 4 hours. Then we will decide what to do with you."

He was starting to melt, but I realized the it wasn't him.

"I'm not the person you think I am."

"So you're not Jax?"

"No, I am, but I am not a student at UA high. Over the past three years that I've known you, I have been in disguise, or under cover."

I was trying to think of a solution.

"What the hell do you want from us?!" I shouted.

"I don't want anything, at least anything specific. A few months ago, I heard about your quirk and how it is 'evil', and I had an idea to make you a villain, so now," He said "now, I will make you a villain." He took off his mask and showed us who he really was-Kurogiri.

"Kurogiri!?" I gasped.

"Yes, it is me, Kurogiri," he said as he inserted the needle into my right arm. He lied, it wasn't a paralysis potion, it was poisoned!

Before I passed out, I got a glimpse of Kurogiri/Jax, sneering down at me. What had made him like this? I thought we had been friends....

Kaiamoto Riley POV

"What just happened?" I ask.

"...I don't know." Conor replies.

We separate, each going to our homes.

The next day at lunch, we went to go ask Deku about the Jackson incident.

"Hey, Deku, can we talk to you for a second?" I asked.

"Sure! What about, Riley?" He replied

"Well, after school yesterday, Conor, Cameron, Jackson, Hanna and I went to go get boba, and after we left, we realized that Jax was a villain!"

"WHAT?! Oh god, this is bad. Do you know which villain he is?"

"I believe he was Kurogiri. All I saw was him holding Cameron in a headlock, and he just disappeared. I heard him say, 'How did you not suspect anything?'"

"If I remember, Kurogiri can't teleport more than 20 miles away. Do you remember where it was when this happened?"

"Yes, we were right outside of Saiko-no-boba, you have probably heard of it."

"Yes, I have. It's not too far from the school, so there is a good chance that he isn't too far."

We realized that we were talking about the incident for around 30 minutes, so my friends and I had to run back to class. This wasn't good, what would they do to Cameron? Wouldn't he have gotten away by now? Unless....they had neutralized him with something that would keep him from moving. Yeah, they made the most sense. Even as I tried to reassure myself that everything would be fine, I knew it wasn't going to be alright.

______________________________________

Here you go!