Chapter 3

Once I got out of the infirmary, I realized that I was already late, so I ran as quickly as I could to class 1-A.

I open the door slightly. There was no teacher. Instead, a crazy class.

"Hello?" I said. My friends left me a seat to sit by them.

Once I got to my seat, I realized that no one was even acknowledging my existence.

SLAM! The door opened.

"Hello, UA students! Now, it is time to learn, because I am here!"

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my GOSH!" I said.

"First, I want to learn more about you," he said, "so please say your name, your quirk, and your favorite hero. Let's start with you!" He pointed at me. My face started turning red.

"I-I'm Fukushima Conor! M-My quirk is portal manipulation, and you are my favorite hero!" I said.

"M-Me? Wow, I thought I was just a regular hero that no one looked up to."

So then everyone went around telling the class about them.

"My real name is Izuku Midoriya." He told us. "As a child, I was often made fun of and called Deku, which meant a failure. But then, I looked at it, meaning 'I can do it!' So that is why my hero name is Deku. I was also the number 1 hero All Might's teacher's pet."

When it was lunch time, Deku asked me and my friends if we wanted to eat lunch with him and another teacher, Mr. Aizawa, or Eraser Head.

"The reason Mr. Aizawa and I invited you to lunch is to discuss something that we think should be said."

"We see you four differently than the other students." Mr. Aizawa said. "If there is a reason, please feel comfortable telling us."

"Well," Hanna explained, "In the past, we have been bullied because we have evil quirks, but we're not exactly evil."

"I see." They both said.

After we finished that discussion, we got to know each other better. Ironically, Deku seemed pretty hungry, and I had pork cutlet in my bento box ( his favorite food ), so I offered him some of my lunch.

Nakamoto Hanna POV.

We started eating lunch with Deku and Mr. Aizawa. I had a bento box filled with rolled up eggs and sushi that I had made right before I went on my way to school.

Deku-san said that he will work his class harder this afternoon.

"This afternoon, we will be throwing a ball as far as we can with using our quirks only." Deku explained. He threw a ball using only his quirk.

He showed us the gps tracker:

982.8 meters

"WHAT!?" We all shouted.

"Conor! How about you go first?"

"Sure," He said as he picked up the ball. He placed a portal. "I placed the other portal on the moon." He lightly tossed the ball into the portal.

??? meters

Everyone gasped.

"Pick another student to throw it," the teacher said.

"Hanna."

"Oh okay." I said as I walked up to throw it. I enhanced my strength by a little before I threw it.

749.8 meters

"Cameron, I choose you next." I said as I handed him the ball.

"Well, Dang," He replied as he was prepared to throw, "I will be right back."

He went to the future and placed the ball far. He came back.

"It should say in a few seconds." He said.

740.12 meters

"I thought it would've gone farther. Anyways, Riley, go ahead."

Since Riley's power isn't meant for throwing objects (except shadows), she didn't throw it as far.

112.0 meters

"WHAT," she said in a demonic voice. The ball didn't go far, but her scary voice sure did.

After we finished throwing the ball, we just practiced with our quirks and left.

Saito Cameron POV

When I left my first day at UA, my friends and I went to a Gudoramen place to celebrate.

"Today wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be," I said.

"True, but I think Conor had the most fun." Riley said.

"Poor Conor. His face has been stuck, shocked, since the ball throw." Hanna said.

I wasn't listening to any of my friends. All I could think at the moment when we'd get our food.

After a few minutes had passed, I could smell my pork ramen, so I looked behind me, and there it was, my pork ramen, Hanna's weird seafood with beef ramen, Riley's miso soup, and Conor's favorite-spicy Tokyo.

And there he goes again. One of the world's biggest questions is "why does Conor faint a lot?" No one knew. Maybe he is too excited. Whatever that nerd's reason is, he needs to stop.

Luckily, he's skinny enough to fit in a backpack-Hanna calls him a chopstick, but she also looks like one-so we dropped him right in and took him to his house.

After we dropped him off, we separated to our own houses.

______________________________________

Is it good?