❀ spring day ❀

The loud chatter across the vintage hallway filled the young man's ears as he attempted to finish the 55th page. His emerald eyes scanned his surroundings for a moment - a sea of ladies and gentlemen dressed in deep green uniform making their way to their classrooms.

It was a blooming Spring day in April; the first term has begun for the year and Hino Rin is nervous as hell.

Oh note - he's a boy with a chick's name.

"Rin-chan!!" A despised nickname called from a distance. He looked up with a frown.

"I told you not to call me that, idiot," he marched towards the end of the hallway where a young lady stood. She had a cheeky grin that complimented her pastel blue bob-styled hair.

"You're not the boss of me, I can call you whatever I want!!" She stuck her tongue, mocking the young man before her. He huffed.

"Ass," he murmured. She gave him a small chuckle in return.

"You just moved from a normal school right? Let me show you around before the assembly starts!!" She gave him a peace offering after her teasing. "What's your class?"

"I got into A Class. How about you?"

"Ooh - same here!!" Her pink eyes sparkled like sapphire. "Let me show you -"

"Make way! Make way!!!" A loud call turned everyone's heads. Even Rin was curious so he turned back.

The sea of students was parted - making way for whatever was to come. He was confused. Everyone looked excited and were murmuring amongst themselves.

"Sora-chan."

"Hm?"

"Why's everyone so excited? Is it the headmistress??" Sora snorted.

"No, silly!" she hit his shoulders with a short laugh. "The royals have arrive! They're just showing respect!!"

"Royals?" He tilted his head. "As in the big bullies in school."

"Gosh - I should really check out a normal school once in a while!!" Sora's eyes slightly widened. Rin shrugged.

"You should."

"They're literal royals," Rin widened his eyes in awe as to what was before him. 5 young ladies all radiating charisma and power as they marched through the hallway. Each of them shone in their own way - gaining attention and turning heads.

"Woah -" his mouth was wide open. Sora had to shut it for him.

"Flies." they watched as the girls made their way to the staircase. Students still tailing them from behind - no one got too close, just enough for them to see them to admire them better. "Those girls are princesses - all of them are 2nd years now."

"Princess of Almas - Mikaela Akram, the school's genius. I heard her IQ is over 180 and she masters 8 languages."

"E-Eight languages!?" Rin could not contain his shock and looked at Sora in disbelief. She nodded nonchalantly.

Rin watched in awe as Mikaela's pink locks danced to the rhythm of her catwalk. Her amber eyes illuminated kindness and superiority.

"Also - she's very sweet and friendly. Juniors and seniors adore her a lot. You can easily get to know her."

"I would -"

"Nah, she wouldn't even look at you."

"Rude!" Rin gave Sora the teary eyes as she shook her head.

"Next up - Princess of Edina, Vera Sinclair. She's the goddess of sports. Every club calls for her whenever they needed a sub. Football, badminton, volleyball - you call for her and she'll be there. Girl's the most active out of them and slays P.E," the olive-haired girl pranced through the hallway with the rest as she flashed a grin. She waved at everyone who gave them a smile.