❀ now burn baby burn ❀

"What a bitch!!" Lucrezia was on the verge of flipping the table before her.

And her middle finger.

She was fuming in rage, her huffs blew out smoke as she clenched her fists until her knuckles were white.

"You're so mad -"

"Because she has the audacity to speak out loud about being a home wrecker!! She's a shameless -" Mikaela closed her mouth before more vulgar language were exposed by a princess' mouth.

Vera slowly hid herself behind the couch, desperately looking for a window to smash and exit in case of a rage.

Matoko the story-teller casually waited to continue.

"Do you remember what she looked like? Her name maybe?" Cheree sighed.

Matoko hummed in thought. "Red ringlets. That's all I remember."

"Seriously!?"

"Look, if I took a closer look I'd probably end up in a hospital and this place's in a lockdown by my family," Matoko scowled. Her eyebrows knitted and she had the cutest sharp. glare.

"Alright calm down, you two.." Mikaela attempted to make peace between them. Cheree took out Kaito's journal and scanned the final page.

Knock Knock.

"May I come in?" Yuko's voice chimed. Vera hurriedly answered the door with a smile.

"Come on in!" she escorted Yuko to the living room and gave her a seat.

"I'm sorry for dragging all of you into this.."

"Did you find anything?" they glanced at each other.

"Vera and I saw him being too close with a fellow senior. She had red ringlets." Vera nodded.

"And Matoko saw the same girl talking about being in a relationship with senior Edwards!!"

"Cheree's going through the journal now," Lucrezia tilted to the side where Cheree stood.

"I see," she huffed softly.

"Red ringlets.." her voice darkened. She went silent - thinking deeply. "There's only one bitch with that hairstyle."

Vera gulped and stepped back seeing the dark shadows looming over Tachibana Yuko.

There was a demon before her now.

"Heather Eun," she clenched her fists as she gave a grin. "I'll tear her apart."

The girls backed off as Yuko stomped her way to the door. She gripped the doorknob and twisted it as she pulled the door - the wall behind it slammed loudly causing the girls to flinched.

"Ahem -" Cheree cleared her throat. The girls all turned to their leader, Yuko simply gave her a side-glare.

"Would love to see you beat her up, Tachibana-senpai but we are princesses and as princesses -" she sips her cup of tea with a pinky raised. "We have class."

"Then how do we beat a bitch - with class?"

She chuckled. "Simple, we catch them in the act," she showed a page in Kaito's journal.

His schedule for the school term.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

7:05 am - Student Council Office

"He would be around here now -"

"Heather, get off me!!" the voice turned their heads as they peeked from the wall. Vera was ready with her camera. Lucrezia's heartbeat was beating fast.