❀ liar, liar pants on fire ❀

"Hold up -" Vera raised her hand - head trying to wrap around the situation. "Since when did you and senior Edwards went out!?"

"You two are literally the school's king and queen - surrounded by boys and girls day and night!!"

"How the hell did the news never got out!!?"

Vera was literally screaming at her face while the student president calmly sipped her glass of tea.

"Vera, calm yourself! Don't throw yourself at Tachibana-senpai like that!!" Mikaela restrained her and held the girl back. She sighed heavily.

"How!!?" Vera was still at it though her disbelief toned down.

"Vera, shut up!" the 4 girls simultaneously roared. Vera squeeked silently and hung her head low.

With a soft sigh, Tachibana Yuko set down her empty cup. "I'm sorry, we've kept it a secret since last year and -"

"Last year!!?" the girls were shocked - again at the revelation. Their eyes widened and jaws dropped.

Yuko wasn't telling her story anytime soon is she?

"Err..." a sweat dropped as the glass door slid open. "I should probably tell you at lunch break, see you then!!" she dashed past Mrs Norbert back to her classroom.

The prim and proper woman fixed her glasses with a huff. "Some girls just don't remember their manners," she uttered, setting down her thick books on the teacher's desks.

"Well? I'm waiting!"

"Good morning, Mrs Norbert," the class said simultaneously and gave her a bow. She nodded, proud of the scene.

"Good morning - have your seats."

Vera turned to Mikaela beside her. "Psst -"

She looked up as she took out her books from the drawer. "What?" she lowly whispered.

Vera diligently tore out a small piece of paper from her notebook. She wrote something down with her cute googly eyed pen and crumbled it up.

Pap - the paper landed nicely tucked between Mikaela's pencil case and book.

I still can't believe it!

Mikaela inaudibly groaned and turned to Vera - annoyed, frustrated and done.

"Seriously!?" she gave her a shrug and a nod.

Mikaela was about to say something else when, "Alright, today's lesson will be on page 5. In case, you're not chit chatting around, I suggest you open up your textbooks and start focusing."

She wasn't specifically referring to them but Mikaela and Vera knew they were her victims. The short glare the middle-aged woman gave to them was proof.

" Yes, ma'am, " they said as they turned to the designated page.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

" Please, " Cheree clasped her hands together, eyes straight and serious. "Do not overreact. Understand?"

Vera took a big bite of her strawberry shortcake. Busily chewing, she gave a nod and thumb's up.

"Aye aye capt -"

"Don't talk while you're chewing," Lucrezia shot a glare as she stirred her cup of tea.

"Disgusting," she mumbled.

Half of the school session had ended. Finally time for the girls to unwind in their personal clubroom - the 2nd most luxurious place in the school's main building just below the student council office.