𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

I had to try my best to stay stoic

I had to try my best to stay stoic. But it was hard when I felt like my entire body was about to give out on me. I knew they knew his name. Athena knows everything about us all, and of course Shah knows. There was no way in hell they weren't suspicious of me right now and that thought alone spiked my anxiety a hundred percent.

They had to know I'd never do anything to hurt them. They were the closest thing to family I had, I wouldn't ever put them in harms way.

I could barely hear after that, all my focus was on not bursting into tears. I had to get out of there or I'd suffocate myself.

I turned on my heel, making sure to take note of everyone's reaction to the name being called, and nobody looked at me, so until it hit em, I needed to breathe. I cracked the door opened, sliding out, almost immediately collapsing on to the floor, feeling like I was about to throw up.

I had so many questions. First of all, he's supposed to be in prison. Never getting out. How did he manage to not only get out but wreak havoc so soon? So quickly? Does he know I'm here? If he does, is he doing this to get at me? Or is there something bigger going on that I couldn't see?

Either way, I need to figure this shit out before Athena.

Once I collected myself to the best of my ability, I made my way back to the room, when I heard a voice. I heard Rico talking, must be on the phone. I went toward the back to check on her, just to make sure everything was good, she got hit pretty hard.

As I got closer, I was able to hear her voice much more clearly, I think she's in there talking to her dad or something. She never really talked about him, she just told me her mama and him been separated for a while, and she didn't see him too often.

"Daddy I tried to! You know it wouldn't have gotten past her even if I tried," she whined, making me quirk my eyebrow up. Instead of going fully in, I stopped about three feet from the doorway, so I could listen.

"There's two of them. I told you that. I already knocked myself out how was—If I didn't they would have saw me. You don't know her like me, she sees everything. If I took a wrong step, it would have been done for and I'd be dead!" she exclaimed, making my jaw drop to the floor.

There's no way...

"Daddy, she's talented. I don't know what the hell it is but she shoots straighter than anyone I've ever seen," she sighed. She had to be talking about me, but who the hell is she talking to? I had one idea but for my sake, for my mental stability I pray to God it isn't true.

"She won't. She cares about these people too much. If I tell her anything she'll kill me without—she doesn't care if we're sisters I promise you that."

Sisters...?

My head went completely empty. The word sisters was echoing around in my mind over and over again, at first it seemed like this couldn't get any worse, but that just did it. My first question wasn't even how we were the same exact age and were sisters when he didn't start cheating on my mama till I was six...

My first question was how long she'd been plotting against them. How much intel was she gathering and what did was their end goal? If that was him today, I have every reason to believe the first set up was him, and everything I found wrong at a drop since then was him.

He was trying to kill me. That's the only explanation I can come up with. If he was just trying to take business away from us and shut Shah down, he could simply have Rico fuck with product. That would be the end of it. But he was actively trying to harm us every time, and he knew I was there every time. Only reason he couldn't get to me was because everyone knew where I was posted except her.

Just as I was about to step into the room, she said goodbye to him, telling him she needed to show face before they got suspicious.

For some reason, my feet were frozen in place. I heard her coming out of the room, and as she turned the corner, she saw me. Her eyes dragged up my body and landed on mine, mimicking the terror in my expression. We stood there for a second just staring at each other. I wish I had my gun.

My sister. This is my father's child. My blood.

When I snapped from my daze, her scared expression changed to a cocky smirk.

"You're ain't gonna repeat shit you just heard," she said confidently.

"The hell I ain't! You not finna get away with tryna set them up for years like this, Reign. That shit is foul as fuck and if I had my shit on me I would have put a bullet between your eyes just for associating with that demon," I spat. "You know what he did to me?! To my mother?! My brother and sister are dead in the dirt!"

"I can make sure everyone else back there die the same way," she replied, an evil glint in her eye, making my heart drop. "The only reason they aren't is because of me. If you open your mouth I can promise you every single one of them, including your lil boyfriend could get snatched away from you. You don't want that right? You know for a fact he would. If he killed his children and their mother what are five strangers?" she titled her head.

She was right. As much as I didn't want to admit it she was absolutely right. His own family wasn't off limits so anyone else would get slaughtered. Including me. I didn't even want to gamble with their lives like that. There was no foreseeable way that I could get the information to them without signing their lives away and I just couldn't do that. They were my family now. Their lives were nothing to be toyed with, so if I was the one who had to suffer for it then so be it.

"Y-you won't let him kill them if I don't say anything...?" I mumbled, head down.

"I'll make sure he won't. Their money is enough," she shrugged carelessly. "We don't gain shit from their death. I trust we have an agreement, huh sister?"

All I could do was nod. I was helpless. I couldn't do a thing but watch.

"Good," she smiled, brushing past me towards the door. When it opened and slammed back, I immediately fell to my knees. I couldn't even feel the tears falling anymore. It was like my entire body went numb.

He got me.

                                                 ***

hellooooo!

im sorry this is so short first of all. this is technically filler but it's also EXTREMELY important lol.

for all yall who was thinking it was my boy kash, shame on you fr.

it was rico the whooooole time.

what y'all think her dad wants? you think he's really gonna keep her new family alive? you think lucky can actually keep quiet? lemme know!

till next time 🌚🖤