Chapther.3

(Zakiyah)

5 months later

I rubbed my stomach as Lartise slept on my shoulder. I kissed his fore head and drunk some water. Lartise woke up and walked to the kitchen. He came back with toast with honey on them and orange juice, for me.I frowned."Baeeeeeeeeee, I don't want toast I want hot swings and French fries "I whined." You have to stick to your diet". He handed me the plate and settled the juice on my night stand. I sighed and ate a piece of toast. To my surprise it is really good. Lartise smiled when he saw my face expression. "Did you put sugar on this?" I asked taking another bite. "Yea". I smiled and punished the rest of my toast. He kissed me and walked into the bathroom. 19 minutes later he came out with a towel around his waist, low enough for me to see his v-line. I smirked at the sight. He walked to the night stand and grabbed his green durag and tied it on. I handed him my plate. He put it on the night stand and picked me and brought me to the bathroom. I undressed and got into the bath tub that he has ready for me. I relax and wash my stomach and the rest of my body. " Lartise!" I yelled. He came in with a cream colored dress, a pair of panties, and a my bra. He set the clothes down and handed me a towel. I wiped my self off. Lartise helped me put my clothes on. I walked to the bed as Lartise followed me. He grabbed my cream colored ugg slides. As he a put my shoes on I lotioned myself up and put coconut oil on my stomach. Lartise kissed my stomach. I got up and walked to the living room. Lartise grabbed me a bag full of healthy snacks and shit like that. He left me in the house, to go crank the car up. He came back and carried me to the car. I got in as he did the same. 31 minutes later Lartise pulled up into the hospital parking lot. We got out the car and walked in.

"Last Name?"

"Wright" I said to the lady at the front desk

"Ok, hun" she typed some keys in the keyboard.

"Alrighty, you'll be in room 203" she said and handed me a piece of paper.

Me and Lartise walked to the room as I held my back the whole time. Me doctor, Dr. Cyndie was already in the room. So I laid down one she rubbed some gel on my stomach, she then took the wand and rubbed it around my stomach. Me and Lartise looked at the screen. "Your baby looks very healthy, Zakiyah" she said as Lartise smiled. He kissed my fore head and held my hand."What's the gender?" I asked."Looks like your having a baby...Boy!" She smiled. I cried, tears of joy. Lartise smiled. I wiped the gel off my a stomach with a wipe and pulled my dress down. My doctor sighed the piece of paper the lady at the front desk gave me and we  walked to the desk and handed the lady the paper back. We walked out the hospital,smiling. We got into the car and drove back home. I got in the house and started getting a mommy vibe."What are we going to name him?" I looked at Lartise. "We need to go shopping tomorrow" I stated."We need a baby room" . I looked at my belly bump."We need a crib, matter of fact " I grabbed my phone and went on a baby store website and ordered a race car crib and some toys and blankets and stuff like that. "Baby, it alright hell be fine" Lartise kissed me and I sighed and continued to shop. I bought the same pair of shoes in all different baby sizes(Jordan's, Nikes, Rebook). I was so excited to meet him. "Lartise!!" He came running down the stairs."yea?". I laughed."Kiss my baby for me and tell him I love em" I sated and rubbed my stomach. He kissed my stomach and whispered to my stomach.

He picked me up and took me to the bed and took my dress and shoes off and turned off the light,going to sleep.

3 months later

(Lartise)

"Owe bae my body hurts" Zakiyah whined as she got a sharp contraction. "I wish I could help you" I said sipping some of my grape juice. She laid down on the couch and whined. I walked to her and kissed her stomach. "You hurting mommy, huh Jr."? I asked her tummy." Yes he is" Zy held her back to the pain. I rubbed her lower back and gave her a light massage. I stopped. She got mad."Really nigga I fell bad and you stopping' gosh" she snapped at me."Zakiyah I know you only acting like this cause of mood swings and shit, so I ain't bout to get offended. "Whatever" she rolled her eyes. (So wattpad I'm going to skip to when she's having the baby because I can)

3 months later

(Zakiyah)

"Awhhh" I screamed as I pushed my baby out. "Push hard Zy you got this" Lartise said caressing my hand and kissing it."I can't do it, his head is too big" I cried."You got this ma" he kissed my fore head. I took a deep breath and gave a hard push. "4 more pushes he's almost here I see his head" the doctor said. I gave him my hardest pushes. I looked down seeing a baby boy crying in the doctor's hand. "He's so handsome" I said to Lartise as tears of joy ran down my face. The doctors came back with him and handed him to me before they put clothes on him.

"My little chunky monkey" I kissed his cheeks then handed him to Lartise. Lartise held him with so much joy. I kissed my sons cheeks again and handed him back to the doctor. They came back with my baby boy, fully clothes."He's so precious " I kissed his cheek and cooed at him. Lartise grabbed him and gave him his chain."Respect the drip Jr."