Chapter .5 {Late update I'm so sorry}

{Zakiyah😂👅}

| 1 year later|

"LJ come here lil boy!" I ran after a underwear less LJ who's running around the house.

"No mwommy mwe running!" He ran faster and took off his shirt.

"Lartise!!" I yelled cause clearly I need his help. He came walking down the stairs with his headphones in.

"Haha, Dwaddy can't cwatch mwe either mwommy" he ran faster. I sighed and grabbed a piece of candy,placing the candy on the counter. He immediately grabbed the candy but Lartise scooped him up.

"Now LJ time to put on your clothes" I placed his diaper back on then his clothes back on him. He whined and kicked his legs.

"I dwon't want to gwo to scwhool!" He fussed. I kissed his forehead and laughed.

"Go get your shoes, LJ" I kissed his cheek and brushed the dirt off my pants as I stood back up.

He ran off to his room. I sighed and wrapped my arms around Lartise's neck. I pecked his lips but apparently that wasn't enough for him. So he wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me.

When he released me I blushed hella hard. I smirked and kissed him back.

"Eww yw'all nwasty" LJ said as he handed me his shoes, to help him put it on.

I laughed and helped him put his shoes on. 'Mwommy what was wrong with woo wast nwight?"

"What do you mean bubba?"

"You were scwreaming 'Dwaddy' but dad never came becwause you keep scwreaming"

I just stared at him with a blank look as he look at Lartise.

"Dwaddy, why didn't woo hwelp her?"

Lartise laughed."Ask mwommy why she was screaming ".

LJ mugged Lartise." Its nwot funny mwommy was hurting".

"Mwommy what hwappened?"

"Your dad was hurting me"

"Why?"

"Uhm...because I asked him to" I smirked as I remembered what happened last night.

Flashback

"Daddy!!" I scratched Lartise back harder and bit my lip
"Fuck!!!, I'm gonna bust" I bit my lip harder and held the back of Lartise's head.
"Daddy!!!" I roared as I took in his massiveness
"Fuck, Zakiyah you so damn tight!" He took slower strokes
He lifted my leg, putting it on his shoulder, getting a better angle.