Chapther.4

2 months later

(Lartise👶)

I picked my son up from this crib and patted his back. He looked at me and cried."Come on now Jr, men don't cry" I nudged his stomach, receiving a laugh from him. I held on to LJ (Lartise Jr) as I walked down our steps. When I got to the kitchen I made him a bottle and placed the bottle on the bottle warmer. I waited for him bottle to be done and handed I to him. I went to the living room. I laid LJ down, placed a pillow under his bottle since he can't hold his own bottle yet. I grabbed my computer and listened to some music as LJ ate. I nodded my head to the beat as I waited for Zakiyah to wake up. I saw Zakiyah walk down the stairs with MY robe on. I sighed and laughed to myself.

"Hey my babies" she kissed my lips then kissed Lj's cheek. He smiled and reached for her. She picked him up, gladly and made her way to the kitchen to go make some breakfast.

I started typing some song lyrics that I came up with. I closed my computer and went into the kitchen and saw Zakiyah feeding LJ some MORE milk.

"Bae he just had a bottle, he should be full" I opened the cupboard and grabbed my mug. I poured me some lemonade that Zakiyah made.

"I know, but he was grabbing for the milk so I gave it to him" she opened the fridge door and grabbed the eggs. I laughed and shook my head.

"He so damn spoiled, just like his mama" I laughed and grabbed my red bull out the fridge.

"I am not spoiled, I'm just blessed" she flipped her weave and feed LJ.

"Cap" I said and walked out the kitchen. I turned on the television and watch some basketball.

"Ayo he cheat, he low key upper cut him with his elbow to get that 3!" I yelled at the TV.

"Bae, calm down your veins are popping out your neck" she kissed my cheek and handed me LJ.

He started blabbing/yelling at the TV, like he knew what was going on. I laughed and kissed his forehead.

"What you yelling at bubba?, huh?" I laughed and he smiled and cooed at me.

Zakiyah came and sat in my lap. "The food's ready, babe". I nodded and grabbed LJ👶. I set him down in his high chair.

"bae van you hand me the Cheerios?" I asked as I played with my lil gangsta.

Zakiyah handed me the cereal. I poured some on the lil table on the high chair. I smiled at LJ and sat down. As I ate breakfast Zakiyah keep staring at me.

"I got sum on my face"

"Yeah, you got toothpaste residue on you lip" she pointed and continued eating.

"Oh" I licked my lips.

"So today, I'm going to the mall with my sister"

"Ight"

"I'm bring LJ, to meet his Auntie" she took a sip of her juice.

"Ight, don't spend a lot of mon-eh"

"Why you had to say it like that? Mon-eh?"

"I don't know"

"I'll go get dress, can you get LJ ready?"

"Ight"

She walked away and went into the room, I grabbed LJ."alright bubba, what you wearing today?"