Chapter. 7

(Zakiyah)

|7:01 am|

I grabbed Lartise's phone, unlocking it and went through his messages and contacts. I know hes hidin something, after that day he continues to take his phone in the bathroom with him! I went a cross this BlackChyna girl. I clicked on I and read the messages. I cried silently as I saw things like 'Hey Sexy'. I went through the other contacts and saw names like Sasha, Diamond, Summer, and Hannah.
If Lartise wants to be a hoe, so be it!😑 Just when he catches sum I'm taking my son and I faaaaaaaaaarrrrrr away from his ass!! PERIODT POOH!!!😈😂😡

(Lartise)

I sighed and rubbed my eyes as I got up to the smell of bacon. I walked downstairs and saw Zakiyah cooking bacon and eggs. I tried to kiss her cheek but she moved my face and made a plate for LJ. I sigh and shook my head.

"What The Fuck Is Wrong With You!"

"YOU!, YOU CAME HOME AFTER 12:00 AND YOU EXPECT TO KISS ME?.LARTISE YOU HAVE A SON, WHO WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU ALLLLLLLLLLL LAST NIGHT BUT, YOU PROBABLY WEREN'T WORRIED ABOUT HIM, YOU WHERE TOO BUSY WORRYING ABOUT BITCHES!"

I pointed a finger in her face.

"WATCH YA TONE!"

"THIS MY MOUTH, YOU DON'T TELL MY WHAT TO DO WITH IT!"

"YEAH, THAT MIGHT BE TRUE BUT, I BUY THE FOOD THAT GOES IN IT"

"LARTISE..., GO TO HELL!"

"I'LL MEET YOU THERE"

"FUCK YOU, AND ALL THE BITCHES YOU FUCKED WHEN YOU WERE AT THE CLUB!!!"

I sighed a put my head down

" HOW WAS THE BLOW JOB YOU GOT AT DOLLAR GENERAL!! "

I stayed quiet cause I know she's right

"LARTISE IM DONE!"

"DONE?!"

"YES, DONE! I HATE YOU!!!"

She slapped me then ran to Lj's room. I ran after he as I saw he packing Lj's things. She grabbed his bags. She grabbed LJ and went to our room. She packed her a couple of bags as most of her belongings.

I sighed "Zakiyah, I'm sorry!" She sniffled. "I'm sorry ma!"

I grabbed her arm

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!!" she pushed me and made her way to the dresser.

"Please don't don't leave, I'll miss you!!"

"You didn't miss me when 'BlackChyna' was giving you a blow job!!"

"I did I kept saying your name instead of hers"

"Ew, that's nasty!"

I sighed "Please Zakiyah"

"NIGGA, FUCK YOU AND YOU DISEASED DICK!!!"

she went out the room, I followed her. She grabbed LJ and made her way to the front door.

"FUCK NO, YOU AIN'T TAKING MY SON" I grabbed her arm pulling her back as LJ was crying, holding on to Zakiyah.

"HE WASN'T YOUR SON WHEN YOU WERE GETTING A BLOWJOB, HE WASN'T YOUR SON WHEN YOU HAD SEX WITH A WHORE AT A CLUB!!! WAS HE YOUR SON THEN,NO!

" I SWEAR IF YOU TAKE LJ OUT THIS HOUSE, YOU GONE REGRET IT!"

"WHAT YOU GOING TO DO, GET ONE OF YOUR HOES ON ME?"

"Nah something way worst" I licked my lips seeing that she's only wearing booty shorts and a black crop top with her Mk slides.

"FUCK YOU!"

She opened the door and ran out, I ran after her. But my feet started hurting, when I realized I'm wearing nothing on my feet but socks.

I saw her buckling up LJ as he cried. I walked over to them as she opened her trunk. She placed the bags in the car. When I reached her I begged for her forgiveness, I can't lose Zakiyah. That's my baby mama, my ROD!

ROD- Ride Or Die

She looked at me with a pathetic look and got in the car, driving away.

(Zakiyah😠)

I cried as LJ cried."Mwommy...?"

"Yes baby?"

"Was Dwaddy being bwad?"

"Yes Daddy was very naughty"

"Dwaddy needs a bwelt to his bwooty"

"Yeah that and much more" we laugh as I pulled up to a gas station

I got out the car and open one of the back seat's door. I turned on the little built in TV that be in cars.

"LJ, what do you want from the store, only 3 things."

"Gummi bears, Jwuice, Cheeto Puffs!" He smiled

"Ok, watch the TV I'll be back" I kissed his cheek cause you never know, the way the world works that could be my last time kissing his cheek.

I walked in the store and grabbed what LJ wanted. I grabbed me some sunflower seeds and some chocolate. I turned around and bumped into this sexy ass brown skinned, curly head, man. I smirked mentally as he began to speak.

"Wassup ma, I'm Tony"

"Uhm...nothing much and I'm Zakiyah, but my friends call me Zy"

"Mind if we exchange numbers?"

I shook my head as we exchange numbers. He walked off to the register. I grabbed me a drink, ice tea. As I was his turn I saw him pull out a stack of money and took 5$ out😂. This nigga got a whole stack of money and he only got to pay 5$. After, he was done I paid for my things and made my way to my car. I go in and saw LJ sleeping, peacefully. I drove to my old apartment, looks like that's our new home.

***

When we got there LJ was asleep. So I grabbed my keys and unlocked the door. I went into the guest rooms and laid LJ down. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. I really can't trust Lartise no more!😤

I went to my old room and went to sleep. I had a long ass day, and I'll be damned if you think I'll let anyone mess up my sleep time.

I got up one last time to go check on LJ. I looked into the guest room and saw Lj , up."Come on bubba, come sleep with mommy". He ran pass me to my old room, getting on the bed.

I love my lil man!!😊

° Well?...

° End Of A Relationship?...

° Lartise A Hoe?😕

Comment Kweens!!💋😻

Thuggin'On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara