Chapter 1

(y/n) POV

"Mama?" I said as I wandered around the void, "Oh hello there little one." A Goddess said, "Want Mama." I said, "Are you talking about Aqua dear? Unfortunately, she is not here, she went to another world." She said, "Want go." I said, "I...I beg your pardon?" She said, "Want go." I repeated, "Verry well I will send you to her. However, I cannot allow you to go alone. I shall gift you the Holy sword Excalibur which only you can wield, naturally, I shall adjust it so that it is easier for you to use. I shall also grant you the magic sword Ascalon that only you can wield." She said as two swords appeared in front of her.

" She said as two swords appeared in front of her

"Ascalon has the ability to transform into a bow and it can split into two swords

"Ascalon has the ability to transform into a bow and it can split into two swords." She said, "I wish you luck in your journey young hero." She said as I began the reincarnation process.

"MONEY, MONEY, MONEY FOR AQUA!~" A woman sang happily as she skipped merrily down the street, "MAMA!" I shouted happily as I dropped my swords, ran to my mother, and hugged her, "OH NOT YOU AGAIN!" Mama said, "Aqua do you know this kid?" A man said, "Unfortunately, this is (y/n). He died and refused to go anywhere! Eventually, he started calling me mama it's so annoying!" Mama said, "Hey there kiddo, I'm Kazuma." Kazuma said, "AND I AM THE GREAT MEGUMIN! WIELDER OF THE MOST POWERFUL EXPLOSION SPELL!" Megumin said, "And I am Darkness." Darkness said, "Did you bring anything with you?" Kazuma asked I pointed at my swords, "Ok I'll help you carry one of them." He said as we walked to my swords, "HOLY CRAP! That's the magic sword Ascalon! And that's the holy sword Excalibur!" Mama said in shock, "WOW! this Ascalon thing is heavy!" Kazuma said, "OH I HAVE AN IDEA!" Mama said, "Really! Tell me Aqua did it hurt?" Kazuma said, "We should register (y/n) with the guild!" Mama said, "Yes let's! Then he could join our party!" Darkness said. 

"Hi, we'd like to get someone registered as an adventurer!" Mama said as she handed the woman at the desk some money, "Alright who would you like to register?" The woman asked as Mama held me up, "Him!" Mama said, "A...Alright?" The woman said, "Just put your hand on the orb sweetie then we'll get your adventurer ID card made. Then we can see if you qualify for any classes." She said as she put my hand on the orb. Once my ID card was finished she looked at it and looked back at me in shock, "Y...Your stats are...your stats are unbelievably high all except for intelligence! You qualify for almost every class including the advanced classes!" She said.

"Look at my baby! A Sword Master right out of the gate!" Mama said, "Oh so now you want him!" Kazuma said, "I don't know what you're talking about. I have always loved my son." Mama said, "Aqua, I cannot allow (y/n) to be forced to sleep in a stable night after night. If you want he could stay with me in my room at the inn." Darkness said, "Sure why not." Mama said.

"Well (y/n) you should get some rest." Darkness said, "Want Mama!" I said, "You will get to see her in the morning dear." She said.