Chapter 6

(y/n) POV

"Young lord, please we have to go on a quest." Alice said, "No." I said, "Ok listen here brat! Your mom and her garbage party might be content living how they do, BUT I HAVE STANDARDS! I HAVE CERTAIN NEEDS THAT MUST BE FULFILLED!" Rose said, "Oh let's be honest you just wanna gambol all your money away." Titania said, "HEY! That's not all I spend my money on." Rose said, "Oh we are well aware, we're just choosing not to mention their service in front of (y/n)." Titania said, "Yeah, massoperve." Rose said, "Darkness?" I said, "WHAT I DO IN MY FREE TIME IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" Rose said.

"AUNTIE!" I cried as I ran into Auntie Wiz's shop, "(y/n)? What's the matter?" Auntie asked, "We went on a dungeon raid today. It was full of nasty undead. Naturally, I used my turn undead spell on them, but (y/n) would just try to hug them." Alice said, "Oh I see now. (y/n)'s always thought of the undead as people even though they're dead." Auntie lied, "Oh, well here's his cut of the profits from the raid." Alice said as she handed Auntie a sack of gold before she left, "(y/n), I know you think of all undead the same way as me, but you cannot try and hug every undead you see. I'm the one exception to the no undead hugs rule." Auntie said as she hugged me.

"(y/n) sweetie don't run off." Auntie said, "KITTY!" I said as a chased a weird cat, "Leave Chomuske alone!" Megumin said as she picked up the cat, "Kitty." I said as I tried to reach the cat, "Gimme." I said, "No she's my Chomuske!" She said, "Mine." I said, "No she's mine!" She said as Chomuske jumped out of her arms and over to Auntie Wiz. "Aw, kitty." Auntie said as Chomuske pawed at her chest, "Bad kitty." I said, "Oh why is she a bad kitty?" Auntie asked, "Kitty, hit Auntie." I said.

"(y/n) what on earth are you doing?" Titania asked, "My Auntie." I said as I clung to Auntie Wiz, "Hello." Auntie Wiz said.