Chapter 3

Aqua POV

"Hey where's my moneymaker, I mean cash cow, I mean son!" I said, "Wow Aqua tell us what you really think, but where is (y/n) this morning?" Kazuma asked, "Well last night three women came to our room and took him. They said that they were sent by the guild to form a party with him." Darkness said, "WHAT! HE HAS A PARTY ALREADY!" I said angrily, "Maybe I can clear things up." The guild woman said, "You see your son's skills far exceed that of the rest of your party. So to properly nurture those abilities, he was given a new party with members who's abilities are around the same level as his own." She said, "BUT WHAT ABOUT US?! HE BELONGS HERE WITH ME!" I said, "Aqua you only want him around cause he can make lots of money easily. If you actually cared about him than you wouldn't have let him take a quest, to begin with." Kazuma said, "But I do care, i...it's just." I said, "It's just what? Is he too annoying, maybe it's just you're not used to anyone actually looking up to you or relying on you for something. Face it, you might let him call you his mother, but deep down you know you don't care about him at all." He said, "Y...You're right. I tried to get rid of him for longer than I care to admit, but I want to change!" I said, "Well it's a bit late for that now." He said, "Mama!" A child said, suddenly they hugged me, "(y/n)?" I said, "Young master, please we must get prepared." A woman said. 

"Yes, we have to get going, my young lord

"Yes, we have to get going, my young lord." Another woman said.

"Whatever a kid like you shouldn't even be coming with us, to begin with

"Whatever a kid like you shouldn't even be coming with us, to begin with. But I guess since I have to work with you you might as well come along." A third woman said.

"I'm sorry but who are you three?" Kazuma asked, "Oh you must be the young lord's former party, I am the mage of his party, I'm Alice the arch-wizard

"I'm sorry but who are you three?" Kazuma asked, "Oh you must be the young lord's former party, I am the mage of his party, I'm Alice the arch-wizard." Alice said, "I'm Titania the party's crusader." Titania said, "And if the bow didn't give it away I'm an archer, and my name is Rose." Rose said coldly, "Well you're just something aren't you." I said as I picked (y/n) up. "Watch it girly, unlike those two I don't have the best of tempers." Rose said, "Mama come?" (y/n) said, "No my young master, I'm afraid that your mother isn't strong enough for the mission we're going on. If she would go with us she would more than likely get hurt or worse killed." Titania said, "It's alright sweetie I have better things to do than babysit you and those girls." I said as I set him down, "Bye-bye Mama." (y/n) said sadly before he and his team left. "Aqua, why did you just let him go?" Kazuma asked, "Because I'm scared. I'm scared that he'll actually be better off without me." I said, "You want to change then make an effort, and that means that you have to give yourself a shot at actually being a mom." He said, "I know." I said.